Ondo State government Recruitment 2022. This page will walk you through how to apply for Ondo State recruitment on the Ondo State government recruitment portal 2022.
Are you interested in applying for the Ondo State Government recruitment? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Ondo State Civil Service recruitment 2022.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Ondo State Government recruitment 2022 starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Ondo State Government job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: Ondo State job registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register online.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Ondo State Government recruitment.
How to Apply for Ondo State Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Ondo State Recruitment:
- Visit the Ondo State recruitment login portal at www.ondostate.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Ondo State government job website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Edo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- Peace Corps Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- Enugu State Government Recruitment
- Npower Stipend
- NIMET Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Shortlisted Candidates
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Osun State Government Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Edo State Government Recruitment
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for Ondo State Job 2022
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 Ondo State job, you need to have the following:
- Handwritten application
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Local Government Area Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- Professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable)
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
Ondo State Government Civil Service Job Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for the Ondo State job application is yet to be officially announced. This post will be updated immediately the application closing date is fixed
If you have any questions about the Ondo State Civil Service Commission recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 15, 2022 by Admin