Edo State Civil Service Recruitment/Registration 2023. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Edo State Government recruitment on the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal 2023.
Are you interested in applying for the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the Edo State recruitment 2023.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Edo State Government recruitment 2023 starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for Edo State Government Civil Service recruitment will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: Edo State Recruitment registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register online.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Edo State Civil Service recruitment.
Edo State Government is set to recruit 1400 Civil Servants in the state. The recruitment campaign will commence on…
The recruitment will consider 1, 400 talented professionals into the Civil Service Commission ranging from Junior, Graduate, and Experience categories in different disciplines.
How to Apply for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Edo Civil Service Recruitment:
- Visit KSdg portal at http://edojobs.edostate.gov.ng/
- Sign up here to REGISTER and CREATE NEW RESUME for Edo State Government Jobs
- Afterward, Sign-in Here and search for jobs; then simply apply
- Sign in here
- Please note that from time to time, the government will be advertising for recruitment; so be sure to check the job portal for openings when you can.
- You can also login to modify your resume to suit any new role that you believe you are qualified for.
- NAIC Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Channels TV Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
Requirements for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
To be qualified for 2023/2024 Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge of computer application will serve as an added advantage.
Edo State Government Civil Service Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
To stay updated, kindly let us know in the comment box, and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on January 5, 2023 by Admin