Last Updated on
Cancel Pending Friend Request on Facebook
Are you looking for a way to cancel a pending friend request you sent to people unintentionally or friends who have delayed to accept your request? If your answer is yes, this article will show you how to cancel pending friend request on Facebook in just a few steps.
How to Cancel a Pending Friend Request on Your PC
The following steps will show you where to see your pending friend request on Facebook and how to cancel it:
- Login to your Facebook account via www.facebook.com on your browser
- Click on the friend icon at the top right corner of your homepage
3. Click on Find friends
4.Click on View sent requests
5. A page will open with the list of friends you have sent a friend request to on Facebook
6. Move your cursor to Friend request sent
7. A dropdown list will appear
8. Go down and select cancel request from the dropdown list.
That’s it how you cancel a sent friend request on your PC.
Let’s quickly move to the next stage which cancelling friend request on your android phone.
How Do I see and cancel sent Friend Request on Android
The steps here are almost the same with that of a desktop but just a little difference. Let’s get started.
- Login to your account by entering www.facebook.com on your browser
2. Tap on the friend icon at the top right corner of your homepage
3. Click on requests
4. You will see a v-shaped icon, tap on it.
5. Another page will open with view sent request
6. Click on view sent request, list of friends will appear
7. Go to the request you want to cancel and select Cancel.
What happens when you cancel a friend request
The notification of a sent friend request will disappear immediately from the person whose request was cancelled.
Note: the person won’t be notified that you have cancelled the request.
You can simply click here to go directly to all your sent Friend request list.
Did you enjoy this post? If yes, please share it with other Facebook friends and do check back for more articles like this. Thanks.