Last Updated on
Are you looking for how to report a post on Facebook? If your answer is yes, make sure you read this post to the end.
Report a Post on Facebook
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. On the news feed tap the three horizontal dots next to the post you would like to report
3. Navigate to Find Support or Report Post
4. Tap Find Support or Report Post
5. Select a problem for reporting the post from the options provided
6. Tap Send
If you want to hide the post without reporting it, see How to Hide or Delete Post On Facebook.
Reporting a Post to Group Admin
1. Open your Facebook app, you can enter your login details to log in if you are not logged in already
2. Under News Feed, tap the three horizontal dots next to the post you want to report to the admin
3. Scroll down and select Report to group admins
4. A message will pop up Are you sure you want to report this post to the admin?
5. Click Report
You can log in to your account via www.facebook.com
Did you get what you are searching for in this post? Please, share with other Facebook users. Thanks for reading and do not forget to check Bekeking.com for more articles.