Are you looking for how to report a post on Facebook? If your answer is yes, make sure you read this post to the end.
This post will clearly tell you the simple things you need to do in order to report someone on Facebook and get the person’s post out of your sight.
Report a Post on Facebook
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. On the news feed tap the three horizontal dots next to the post you would like to report
3. Navigate to Find Support or Report Post
4. Tap Find Support or Report Post
5. Select a problem for reporting the post from the options provided
6. Tap Send
If you want to hide the post without reporting it, see How to Hide or Delete Post On Facebook.
Reporting a Post to Group Admin
1. Open your Facebook app, you can enter your login details to log in if you are not logged in already
2. Under News Feed, tap the three horizontal dots next to the post you want to report to the admin
3. Scroll down and select Report to group admins
4. A message will pop up Are you sure you want to report this post to the admin?
5. Click Report
You can log in to your account via www.facebook.com
Did you get what you are searching for in this post? Please, share with other Facebook users. Thanks for reading and do not forget to check Bekeking.com for more articles.
- How to Unblock Someone on Facebook (With Pictures)
- How to Secure Facebook Account From Hackers
- Delete Facebook Group in 5 Steps
- How to Create Group On Facebook (A Step by Step Guide)
- Facebook Graph Search: How it works
If you like this guide on how to report a post on Facebook, please share it by clicking any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on April 7, 2022 by Admin