EBSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021 is out. EBSU Post Utme/Direct Entry form on sale and itis available for purchase online as officially released by the Ebonyi State University management. Read on to see how to apply for EBSU Post Utme Screening Form online.
- 1 EBSU Post Utme Eligibility
- 2 EBSU Post Utme Cut Off Mark
- 3 EBSU Mode of Admission 2020
- 4 How to Apply for EBSU Post Utme Form 2020
- 5 Important Things to Note About EBSU Post Utme 2020
EBSU Post Utme Eligibility
1. Candidate must have made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun his/her first choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 160 and above to enable him/her take part in EBSU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
2. Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment provided on this page to generate payment invoice
3. Candidates must have at least five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise.
EBSU Post Utme Cut Off Mark
The general cut off mark for EBSU Post Utme Screening is 160. Any candidate who scored below 160 in the 2020 JAMB examination is not qualified for EBSU admission. See EBSU Departmental Cut Off Mark for all courses.
Note: EBSU did not write Post UTME Examination in 2019/2020 admission exercise and same may apply to EBSU 2020 Admission.
EBSU Mode of Admission 2020
The Admission Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session would be conducted on Central Admission Processing system (CAPS).
How to Apply for EBSU Post Utme Form 2020
Mode of Payment and Registration Procedures
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice FormEnsure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRYEnsure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Important Things to Note About EBSU Post Utme 2020
1. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has approved that 1st choice Admission Exercise would be conducted from… while 2nd choice admission will be conducted from…
2. Admission/Registration of candidates into undergraduate programmes of Faculty of Law and Medicine/Anatomy respectively shall continue to be based on possession of all relevant O’level entry requirements at one sitting.
3. There shall be no consideration for admission/registration of all candidates (successful pre-degree graduands inclusive) into undergraduate programmes without evidence of:
- Minimum UTME (JAMB) result/score of 160 and
- PDS with a minimum score of 160.
The NUC approved admission carrying capacity for EBSU remains 5117
4. There shall be no recommendation/admission of candidates into undergraduate programmes on Awaiting Result basis. For avoidance of doubt, no candidate who fails to present ready qualifying statement of result or certificate as evidence of fulfilment of prescribed entry requirements for admission through UTME or Direct Entry (D/E) shall be recommended/selected, admitted or registered provisionally.
5. In addition to other stipulated criteria for supplementary admission, no successful pre-degree graduate without a minimum UTME score of 160 shall be considered for admission.
6. No candidate with an average score of less than each of the Faculty’s cut-off marks as in three(3) below, shall be considered for admission.
7. Pre-Degree graduates or candidates who neither put EBSU as first nor second choice University shall not be considered for admission except JAMB permits of it.
8. Direct Entry admission shall continue to take 10% of EBSU total quota.
9. Direct Entry admission seekers whose O’level result are not screened online may not be considered for admission.
10. A minimum of OND/OD Upper Credit shall continue to form basic criteria for Direct Entry admission into EBSU programmes.
EBSU 2020 Post Utme Date
The management of Ebonyi State University has not officially announced EBSU Post Utme exam date for 2020 admission.
EBSU Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of EBSU Post Utme form is Thursday, 9th July, 2020.
For support:E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
If you have questions concerning EBSU Post Utme, kindly reach us via the comment section and remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or other social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on