Last Updated on
Have you been wondering how to upload O’level results (WAEC, NECO, etc) on the JAMB portal? Do not nurture any fear about uploading your O’level result on the JAMB portal, just follow the guide in this post.
You will find how to upload WAEC results on the JAMB portal using phone, jamb uploading of result deadline, and everything you need to know about how to upload O’level result on JAMB website.
- How to Check JAMB Result for Free
- How to Check JAMB Result with only phone number
- JAMB Registration Statistics
It is a fact that your admission may be affected if you do not upload your O’level results on the JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to update your JAMB profile now.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB.
1. Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.