Dragnet Recruitment 2021. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Dragnet recruitment on the Dragnet official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Dragnet Solutions Limited? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Dragnet recruitment 2021.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Dragnet 2021 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Dragnet job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: Dragnet recruitment form is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Dragnet job vacancies.
Note: Dragnet Solutions is currently not recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on Dragnet recruitment 2021.
Requirements for Dragnet Recruitment 2021
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 Dragnet, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for Dragnet Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Dragnet job:
- Visit the Dragnet registration portal at https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/dragnet/vacancies
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
6. At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
7 Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
10. To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
11. On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
12. A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
13. After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
14. You have successfully applied for a vacancy
Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- NIGCOMSAT Recruitment
- CPN Recruitment
- NAPTIN Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- PHCN Recruitment
- Dana Air Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- ECN Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Teach for Nigeria
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
Dragnet Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for Dragnet 2021 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
To stay updated on the latest news about Dragnet Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on January 16, 2021 by Admin