CPN Recruitment 2023. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria recruitment on the CPN official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the CPN recruitment 2023.
Many aspirants have asked us “When is the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria 2023 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the CPN job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the CPN application form should do so by visiting the CPN website at www.cpn.gov.ng and download the CPN form 2023 PDF.
Note: CPN training is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register CPN job vacancies.
Note: The Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) is currently not recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on CPN recruitment 2023.
Requirements for CPN Recruitment 2023
To be qualified for the 2023/2024 Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge of computer applications will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for CPN Recruitment 2023
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for CPN job:
- Visit the CPN login portal at https://cpn.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the CPN official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- NIGCOMSAT Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- NAPTIN Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- SEC Recruitment
- PHCN Recruitment
- Dana Air Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- ECN Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Teach for Nigeria
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
CPN Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for CPN 2023 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About CPN
The Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) was established by Decree No. 49 of 1993, promulgated on June 10, and gazetted on August 9, of that year.
The Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) is a body corporate with perpetual succession and common seal, a legal entity charged with the control and supervision of the Computing Profession in the country. In regard thereof, its duties include:
- to determine what standards of knowledge and skills are to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the computing profession and improving those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit.
- to secure, in accordance with the provision of the Decree, the establishment and maintenance of a register of persons seeking to be registered under the Decree to practise the computing profession, and the publication from time to time, of the list of these persons.
- to perform any other functions as bestowed on it by the provisions of the decree Consequent upon the foregoing, the Council has responsibilities for the following among others.
- organisation of computing practice in the country
- control of the practice of computing in the country
- supervision of the practice of computing in the country
- screening individuals seeking to be registered as computer professionals
- screening corporate bodies seeking to be registered to engage in the sale or use of computing facilities and/or the provision of professional services in computing in the country.
- ensuring high computing professional ethics and professionalism – standards, discipline etc.
- determining academic standards in computing – computer science, computer engineering, information science, etc.
- accreditation of institutions, courses and programmes and the evaluation of certificates in computing.
- conducting professional examinations in computing by liaising with associations/bodies external to the Council.
- publicizing activities of the Council.
- publication of the register of Computer Professionals and other computing professional works – journals, books, magazines, newsletters, etc.
In line with the duty assigned to the Council through Decree 49 of 1993, Council has embarked on the programme of Accreditation of Computer Training Institutions.
Some private and public Computer training institutions are visited in order to ensure that there is quality control in the industry.
Universities of Benin, Lagos, Ibadan and Federal University of Technology, Akure as well as Convenant University, Ota and Yaba College of Technology had their Computer Programmes accredited by the Council.
Then, some private computer training institutions were visited in Lagos, Owerri, Jos, Abuja and Kaduna.
The list of the Institutions that were given full accreditation was published in the Newspapers to serve as a guide for prospective students and their parents in the course of decision making.
Computer Professionals (Registration Council of Nigeria) in partnership with the Nigerian Computer Society developed an Information Technology Education Curriculum for Secondary Schools in Lagos State.
To stay updated on the latest news about CPN Recruitment 2023, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the
Last Updated on April 15, 2023 by Admin