Amadu Bello University, ABU Admission List 2023, How to Check ABU Admission List, ABU Acceptance fee, and everything you need to know about ABU Admission will be provided in this article.
If you took part in the ABU Post Utme Screening, kindly check below to see if you have been offered admission.
How to Check ABU Admission List 2023
- Go to ABU admission portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your ABU admission status.
Admitted candidates should take note of the following:
- The admitted students should be advised to immediately upload their O’Level results on the JAMB portal.
- Those who have been offered courses different from what they applied for should also change the course to the new one on the JAMB portal.
Successfully admitted candidates are also advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
How to Check on JAMB Portal
You can as well access your ABU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the ABU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
If you have questions about the ABU Admission List, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply to you as soon as possible.
Please, remember to share this information on ABU Admission List 2023 by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on October 10, 2023 by Admin