TECH-U Admission List 2020. You will be provided with the latest news on TECH-U Admission List, TECH-U Acceptance fee and every procedure you need to process your TECH-U Admission.
Did you apply for TECH-U Post Utme Form and participate in the TECH-U Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your TECH-U 2020 admission Status.
TECH-U Admission List 2020/2021 is not yet out on the TECH-U admission portal 2020/2021. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, releases its admission list.
How to Check TECH-U Admission List.
- Go to Tech-U admission portal at http://admission.tech-u.edu.ng/login/.
- Input your JAMB registration number and last name in the required columns.
- Finally, sign in to access your Tech-U admission status.
Admitted Candidates are advised to visit JAMB Portal and Accept/Reject Offer of Admission.
How to Check TECH-U Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your TECH-U admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TECH-U admission status.
Note: If your Status is showing ACCEPTED proceed with payment for Admission Acceptance Fee.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the TECH-U admission for the 2020/2021 academic year.
If you have any questions about the 2020 Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, do well to let us know in the comment section and we shall attend to you within the shortest possible time.
Last Updated on October 12, 2020 by Admin