AKSU Admission List 2020/2021. You are welcome to this article on how to check the AKSU admission list 2020. You will be provided with the latest news on AKSU Admission List, AKSU Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your AKSU Admission.
Did you participate in the AKSU Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your AKSU 2020 admission Status.
AKSU Admission List 2020/2021 is not yet out on the AKSU admission portal. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Akwa Ibom State University releases its admission list.
How to Check AKSU Admission List.
- Go to AKSU admission status checking portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/putme-admissions/.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
How to Check AKSU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as check your AKSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Candidates who were admitted are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the OAU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Pay AKSU Acceptance Fee
AKSU acceptance fee is N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only).
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank. Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code that will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
If you have any question, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on July 21, 2020 by Admin