EBSU Admission List 2020/2021 is out. You are welcome to this article on how to check the Ebonyi State University admission list 2020.
You will be provided with the latest news on EBSU Admission List, EBSU Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your EBSU Admission.
Did you participate in the EBSUPost Utme Screening Exercise for 2020/2021? If yes, read this post to the end to check your EBSU 2020 admission Status.
Note: The EBSU admission list is out on JAMB CAPS but yet to be published on EBSU portal.
How to Check EBSU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose programme type i.e. Merit / Supplementary.
- Select search pattern ( By JAMB Registration Number or By Name.)
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your EBSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU admission list.
How to Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee
Admitted candidates are required to pay non-refundable acceptance fee in the underlisted order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
|S/N||Departments||Amount ( N)|
|1||Medicine and Surgery||50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||50,050|
- Log to iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on the check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appears
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log in to the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
All the admitted candidates should take note of the following:
All newly admitted Candidates must generate their acceptance and school fee payment invoice through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration.
Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve and a minimum of two weeks is hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration.
Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service.
Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of acceptance fee).
Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for the commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee).
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
If you have any question about EBSU Admission List 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box.
Last Updated on February 10, 2021 by Admin