Application for ABU Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session will commence on 12th October 2020. The ABU Post Utme Form has been officially released by the management of Amadu Bello University.
Registration for the screening exercise will start on Monday, 12th October, 2020 and close on Saturday, 14th November, 2020. Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise.
- 1 Eligibility for ABU Post Utme Screening.
- 2 How to Apply for ABU Post Utme Form 2020.
- 3 ABU Post Utme Cut Off Mark
- 4 ABU Post Utme Screening Date 2020
- 5 ABU Post Utme Registration Closing date
- 6 Is ABU Zaria post Utme form out for 2020?
- 7 How do I register for post Utme?
Eligibility for ABU Post Utme Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice institution during JAMB registration or have done JAMB Change of Course.
How to Apply for ABU Post Utme Form 2020.
- Visit the ABU Post Utme Student portal Via https://www.putme.abu.edu.ng to generate a payment invoice.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and email address in spaces provided for the registration.
- Make a payment of N2000 for the form.
- Pay online using the remita platform or visit any participating bank.
- After payment, login to the ABU Zaria portal to complete your registration.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Ensure you keep all the documents used during your registration intact as you will use them for ABU physical screening.
Note: The application process is the for DE candidates.
- Your Post UTME slip will contain your exam date, time, venue/hall, and seat number.
- Candidates who registered with awaiting O-level results must upload it on the JAMB Caps portal once it is out. (see how to upload O’level result on JAMB portal)
Note: Those who applied for B.Sc Business Administration are required to login to select either of the following:
- Actuarial Science
- Banking & Finance
- Business Management
ABU Post Utme Cut Off Mark
The Ahmadu Bello general cut off mark for Post Utme is 180. To take a look at cutoff mark for all courses, click the link below.
See: ABU Cut Off Mark
How Much Is ABU Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only.
ABU Payment Method
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank.
You are not expected to travel to Zaria to make payment for the ABU Post Utme Form.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2020/2021 academic session.
What to Bring For the Screening
UTME candidates are required to come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
ABU applicants should take note of the following:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
ABU Post Utme Screening Date 2020
ABU Post Utme screening schedule for 2020 Admission has not been officially released by the university management. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest news on ABU Admission and Post Utme registration.
ABU Post Utme Registration Closing date
The application deadline for ABU Post Utme form has been fixed. Application closes on Saturday, 14th November, 2020.
If you have questions concerning the 2020 ABU Post Utme Form, kindly ask your questions through the comment section.
Is ABU Zaria post Utme form out for 2020?
The management of Ahmadu Bello University is yet to release ABU Post Utme form for 2020 Admission.
How do I register for post Utme?
Below are the steps to register ABU Post Utme:
1. Visit ABU Post Utme portal
2.Click on Admissions.
3. Click on Post-UTME Application.
4. Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as.
5. Generate and print payment advice.
6. Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
7. Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
Last Updated on October 5, 2020 by Admin