Trader Moni Loan Registration 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Trader Moni grant on the Trader Moni Loan official portal.
Are you interested in registering for Trader Moni Loan? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of getting Trader Moni Loan grant.
Many aspirants have asked us; when is the Trader Moni grant 2020 recruitment starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Trader Moni Loan grant will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the Trader Moni Loan application form should do so by visiting the Trader Moni Loan website at www.boi.ng and download the Trader Monigrant form 2020 PDF.
Note: Trader Moni Loan registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Trader Moni grant.
Requirements for Trader Moni Registration 2020
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 Trader Moni grant, you need to have the following:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen
- You must not be less than 18 years of age
- You must have a valid BVN
- Must have an active phone number registered under with your name
- Be an active member within any market cooperation union within your location
- Have a valid means of identification
Note: Beneficiaries can get access to higher loan facilities ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 if they repay within the six-month loan term.
How to Apply for Trader Moni Loan Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Trader Moni
- Visit the Trader Moni Loan login portal at https://www.boi.ng/
- Navigate the page and click the “Apply for loan now” button
- Next, select “Register here”
- Provide the correct information about yourself. (Name, phone number, email etc)
- A verification link and tracking code will then be sent to the email you provided
- Now click on the verification link to log in.
- Once logged in, complete the application form, save and click on “continue”
- You will be sent an email confirming that the application has been received
- Subsequently, you will be informed of the next step, you should take.
Trader Moni Loan Registration Portal
Trader Moni registration is in two forms, namely; physical and online registration. Physical registration can only be done at the Bank of Industry (BOI) centres.
However, checking out the online can application will hasten the process before going to the Bank of Industry to complete the procedure.
The portal gives applicants access to upload their documents and find access to the preferred BOI State office where they can finish the processing.
Conditions for the application:
To ensure that participation is not open to fraudsters, the Federal Government placed the amount of money to be received on the first application at a flat N10,000. However, if the first money received is paid on time, within the next six months, the applicant will be eligible to receive the next N15,000.
In there are issues or difficulties encountered during the process, the applicants are expected to call BOI Customer care on (+234) 0700-CALL-BOI or BOI website, www.boi.ng.
Bear in mind that the collateral-free loan is part of the Federal Government’s National Social Investment Programme under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme meant to reinforce the Federal Government’s commitment to bridge the credit gap and empower Nigerians at the grassroots.
- NAERLS Recruitment
- Hotel Jobs in Lagos
- AYEEN Registration Form
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Channels TV Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
A Little Note About Trader Moni
Providing financial assistance for the establishment of large, medium and small projects as well as the expansion, diversification and modernisation of existing enterprises; and rehabilitation of existing ones.
To stay updated on the latest news about Trader Moni Loan 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on March 3, 2020 by Admin