Polaris Bank Recruitment 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Polaris Bank recruitment on the Polaris Bank official portal.
Are you interested in working for Polaris Bank? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the Polaris Bank recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Polaris Bank recruitment 2020 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Polaris Bank job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the Polaris Bank application form should do so by visiting the Polaris Bank website at www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers and download the Polaris Bank form 2020 PDF.
Note: Polaris Bank recruitment registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Polaris Bank recruitment process.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Polaris Bank job vacancies.
Polaris Bank Recruitment Requirements 2020
To be part of this unique programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- Maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2020.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- The completion of NYSC is mandatory.
All applicants should note the following:
- All applications must be received not later than… 2020.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Invited candidates will be required to log on to the portal to print out their Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Please note that forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
Note: Polaris Bank is not yet recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and updates on Polaris Bank job vacancies 2020.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for the Polaris Bank job:
- Visit Polaris Bank login portal at https://www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/apply-now/
- Follow the instructions on the Polaris Bank official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- FIRS Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- TETFund Recruitment
- First bank Recruitment
- Npower Stipend
- NIMET Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- PPPRA Recruitment
- Glo Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
Polaris Bank Recruitment Portal
The official Polaris Bank portal is https://www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/apply-now/
Polaris Bank Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for Polaris Bank Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
To stay updated on the latest news about Polaris Bank Recruitment 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on July 2, 2020 by Admin