First Bank Recruitment 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for First Bank Nigeria recruitment on the FirstBank official portal.
Are you interested in joining the First Bank Nigeria? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the First Bank recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us; when is the First Bank 2020 recruitment starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the First Bank job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the First Bank application form should do so by visiting the FMARD website and download the First Bank form 2020 PDF.
Note: First Bank registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register First Bank job vacancies.
First Bank Recruitment Requirements 2020
To be part of this unique Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- Maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2020.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- The completion of NYSC is mandatory.
All applicants should note the following:
- All applications must be received not later than Thursday, 27 December 2020.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Invited candidates will be required to log on to the portal to print out their Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Please note that forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment 2020
All online job applications should be done only via the First Bank careers page.
See the available positions below:
(1.) Head, Customer Experience
(2.) Head, Segments & Value Propositions
(3.) Head, Customer Insights & Analytics
You can apply for the under listed positions:
- First Bank graduate trainee program
- First Bank entry level recruitment
- First Bank experienced staff recruitment
- First Bank industrial Training (IT) recruitment for young Nigerian students looking for it placement.
Note: First Bank of Nigeria Limited and its recruitment partners will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank. Anyone who makes such a demand is not an authorized representative of the Bank and is not acting on our behalf. You are strongly advised to decline such requests.
2020 First Bank recruitment form is out. This post will be updated as soon as the First bank recruitment form is out on the recruitment portal.
Note: FIRSTBANK Recruitment Form 2020 is out and I employ you to keep checking this page to get the latest news and updates on FIRSTBANK recruitment as this post will be updated with more information.
Important Things to Note on INEC Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required credentials
- Scan and upload your credentials on firstbank portal
- INEC Shortlist will be published after the screening exercise
Bekeking team can always help you with the latest news update on INEC 2020 recruitment
- Civil Defence Guarantor Form Pdf Download
- Civil Defence (NSCDC) Ranks and Salary
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
If you wish to be notified when the 2020 First Bank Recruitment Form is out, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking any of the social media share icons below.