NYSC Registration 2022 for Batch A, B, and C. In this article, you will be shown a sample of the NYSC registration form, passport size for NYSC registration, NYSC registration requirements for married women, and the latest news about NYSC registration.
National Service Youth Corps, NYSC online registration details for the 2022 Batch A, B, C corps members. Requirements for registration/mobilization of graduates have been provided hereunder.
The procedures for the NYSC online registration will also be provided on this page. If you are one of the prospective corps members who are aspiring to mobilize for NYSC Batch A, B, and C, read on to get the full details about the online registration form.
- Batch B stream 1 A
- Batch B stream 1 B
- Batch B stream II
- 1 NYSC Batch B Registration 2022
- 2 Important Things to Know About National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- 2.0.1 BEFORE REGISTRATION
- 2.0.2 DURING REGISTRATION
- 2.0.3 Concessional Posting
- 2.0.4 DO I NEED TO REGISTER ON NYSC PORTAL AS A PART-TIME GRADUATE?
- 2.0.5 WHAT CAN I DO AFTER REGISTRATION?
- 2.0.6 HOW DO I COLLECT MY EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE?
- 2.0.7 DO I NEED TO GO TO CAMP WITH MY DOCUMENTS AS A FOREIGN GRADUATE?
- 2.0.8 DO I NEED TO GO TO CAMP WITH MY PRACTICE LICENSE AS MEDICAL GRADUATES?
NYSC Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Graduates
This information is very important. In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. They will use the Email address and password to login to the NYSC portal subsequently and so are advised to keep it safe
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members/those who acquired on-line qualifications should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. They should approach Federal Ministry of Education for evaluation. The letter of evaluation must be uploaded during registration.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates) or obtained on-line foreign certifications, are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- a. West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- b. First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- c. Complete Official Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- d. International travelling Passport showing personal data page and date of departure.
- e. ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates.
- f. All working class Graduates and graduates of on-line foreign qualifications are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses, as the case may be.
- g. All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST posses and upload current-professional license. Expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. Such translation must be done in the accredited Institutions or Embassies.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped and handed over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay N2,786.24 (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N2,786.24 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers.
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 08092142616
- South South – 07018836388
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of N2,786.24 only.
- Foreign-Trained graduates are to use Nigerian Phone numbers during the online registration.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
The Website address is any of the following:
NYSC Batch B Registration 2022
The deadline for the online registration of NYSC Batch B Corps members is yet to be announced by the National Youth Service Corps.
Important Things to Know About National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
i. Nigeria trained graduates should verify and ensure their details are correct as
uploaded on the NYSC portal here: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx.
NB: For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear on the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their institutions will
have access to register on the NYSC portal.
ii. Have a functional email address or Create a functional email address if you don’t
have one before.
Note: Locally-trained prospective Corps Members are expected to use the correct institution
matriculation numbers to register.
i. Create account with your functional email address on the NYSC registration
ii. Activate your newly created account by clicking on the activation link sent to
your email address supplied during account creation.
iii. Proceed to
- Fill your details
- Capture Biometric. Note this should not be done by proxy.
- Upload clean and clear off white background passport photograph.
- Preview your registration form to ensure the details are correct.
- Agree with the registration terms and conditions.
- Upload your scanned signature or sign using digital signature scanner
- Click on submit
- Keep your login details for subsequent use.
Prospective/Corps Members can enjoy concessional posting during registration based on Marital or Health Ground.
This is for Married Female Prospective Corps Members who want to be posted to their husband’s State of domicile. Such Prospective Corps Members should login to their Dashboard and upload the following documents during online registration
- Copies of her marriage certificate
- Evidence of change of name and husband’s place of domicile during registration
- Husband’s means of Identification (Driving License, National ID card etc.)
Prospective Corps Members with serious health challenge should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them. Such Prospective Corps Members should login to their Dashboard and upload the following documents during online registration
- Medical report from Federal or State General Hospitals
- Doctor’s Details
Note that those who want to relocate from their current state of deployment to their husband’s State of domicile should submit an application with the following documents attached
i. Marriage Certificate
ii. Newspaper publication for change of Name
iii. Letter from Husband Employer
iv. Husband means of Identification.
DO I NEED TO REGISTER ON NYSC PORTAL AS A PART-TIME GRADUATE?
Yes. Part-time graduates are to register when the registration portal opens so as to enable them print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard.
WHAT CAN I DO AFTER REGISTRATION?
The following Self Services are available on the Prospective/Corps Members’ to take advantage of
i. Correction of Name spelling mistakes
ii. Correction of Date of Birth
iii. Correction of Course of Study
iv. Correction of Class of Degree
v. Correction of Qualification
vi. Application for Relocation after Camp
vii. Printing of Call up, Exclusion and Relocation letters
viii. Printing of Place of Primary Assignment Letter after Camp Reposting.
ix. Printing of Leave Approval letters.
HOW DO I COLLECT MY EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE?
Locally trained graduates who are exempted from service should make sure they collect their Exemption Certificate on time from their Institutions. NYSC will only allow corrections within three (3) months from the date of Online Registration.
While Foreign graduates come to the NYSC Headquarters with their Original documents for clearance and collection of their Exemption Certificate
DO I NEED TO GO TO CAMP WITH MY DOCUMENTS AS A FOREIGN GRADUATE?
Yes. Foreign graduates Prospective Corps Members who registered online must go to
Camp with all Original documents as uploaded online and translated version of your
Ensure you are verified by the Verification Officer before leaving the camp on any grounds. Failure to comply leads to Cancellation of Registration and you will not be posted to Place of Primary Assignment.
DO I NEED TO GO TO CAMP WITH MY PRACTICE LICENSE AS MEDICAL GRADUATES?
Yes. Prospective Corps Members who are in the Medical profession should come with
their licenses to the Orientation Camp
Contact Your Institution for the following:
i. Name not found on Senate list
ii. Matriculation/Jamb Number Already Exist
If you have any questions about the NYSC online registration, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on May 12, 2022 by Admin