Npower tax Recruitment 2022. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Npower tax recruitment on the Npower official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Npower programme? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the Npower recruitment 2022.
Many aspirants have asked us; when is the Npower tax 2022 recruitment starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the Npower job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the Npower application form should do so by visiting the Npower website at www.npower.gov.ng and download the Npower form 2022 PDF.
Note: Npower tax registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Npower job vacancies.
Note: Npower Tax is currently not recruiting. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest updates and news on Npower tax programme 2022.
- Npower Practice Questions and Answers
- Npower Teach Recruitment
- Npower Agro Recruitment
- Npower Tax Recruitment
- Npower Build Recruitment
Requirements for Npower Tax Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 Npower recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Ensure you are not an existing employee in any organization
- Desire lifelong skills to become solution providers in your communities
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You must be between the age of 18 and 35
- You must have the ability to undertake self tutorship
- You must be computer literate
- Have the ability to profer solutions to problems
Npower Registration Requirements for Graduate Category
- Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- NYSC Number
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Working Email Address
How to Apply for Npower Tax Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Npower tax job:
- Visit the NPower Tax login portal at https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login
- Follow the instructions on the Npower tax official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- NAERLS Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Channels TV Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Aptitude Test Result
Duration: 6 months
NPower Tax Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NPower Tax 2021 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A little Note About Npower Tax
The Federal Government seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to come clean and declare and pay their appropriate tax due to the government.
A minimum of 3,700 N-Power volunteers will be selected to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work in their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities.
The N-Power community tax liaison officers will have the following key responsibilities which will include answering online inquiries, customer management, creating awareness of tax compliance.
To stay updated on the latest news about NPower Tax Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on May 15, 2022 by Admin