NITDA Recruitment/Registration 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for NITDA recruitment on the NITDA official portal.
Are you interested in joining the NITDA workers? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the NITDA recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the National Information Technology Development Agency 2020 starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for NITDA programme will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the NITDA application form should do so by visiting the NITDA website at www.nitda.gov.ng and download the NITDA form 2020 PDF.
Note: NITDA registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the job.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register the NITDA job.
Requirements for NITDA Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NITDA Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NITDA job:
- Visit NITDA login portal at www.nitda.gov.ng/application
- Follow the instructions on the NITDA official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Npower Stipend News
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
- Workforce Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Community Police Recruitment
- Glo Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- 9Mobile recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NASRDA Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
NITDA Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for the National InformationTechnology Development Agency Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
A Little Note About NITDA
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) was created in April 2001 to implement the Nigerian Information Technology Policy and co-ordinate general IT development in the country.
Our Act (National Information Technology Development Act (2007) mandate us to create a framework for the planning, research, development, standardization, application, coordination, monitoring, evaluation and regulation of Information Technology practices, activities and systems in Nigeria.
To stay updated, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on