Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment, how to apply for the Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form, requirements and everything you need to know about the 2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment will be considered and deeply explained in this post.
The general public and all interested candidates will be informed when the online registration for the 80 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trade/Non-Tradesmen and women is out on the Nigerian army recruitment portal at www.army.mil.ng
This post will be updated when the Nigerian Army calls for applications from eligible candidates for the NA Recruitment for Trades/Non-Tradesmen/Women (80RRI).
- 1 Nigerian Army 80RRI Requirements
- 2 How to Apply for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment?
Nigerian Army 80RRI Requirements
- Interested applicants irrespective of the departments applying for, must have WASSCE/ GCE/ NECO/ NABTEB with at least 4 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen with a valid means of identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- You must not be less than 1.68 metres for Male and 1.62 metres tall for female candidates. Additionally, the OND/Trades Test/City Certificate is required if you are applying for Tradesmen/women.
- All applicants must not be above the age of twenty-six (26) years and have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
- You must come along with two (2) clear passport-sized photographs and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants with abnormalities, deformed, debt/criminal case, and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment?
If you wish to join the Nigerian Army 80rri recruitment exercise, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → http://armyrecruitment.ng/ OR https://naportal.com.ng/ to get started.
The following steps will walk you through to register for Nigerian Army 80RRi Recruitment
- Visit Nigerian Army 80 RRI Portal https://naportal.com.ng/register or www.army.mil.ng
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
- Npower recruitment
- Civil Defence (NSCDC) Ranks and Salary
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Form
- WAEC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2020 | www.naportal.com.ng
The official portal for the application of the Nigerian Army 80rri recruitment form is www.armyms.ng.
What Next After Applying for Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment?
The Nigerian Army (NA) will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation on…
Successfully selected applicants will be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from… On completion of training. All successful recruits to be prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operation
Note: Ensure you don’t submit false documents as this will automatically disqualify you
Recommendation for Applying for NA 80RRI Recruitment
If you are visiting the Nigerian Army 80RRI e-Recruitment Portal for the first time, you are advised to do the following;
- Use Desktop Opera Web Browser or Mobile Phone with the latest Google Chrome installed.
- Then download, fill and print-out the Acknowledgment Form.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Closing Date:
If you have questions about Nigerian Army 80 RRI Recruitment, kindly reach us through the comment box and please, remember to share this post by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on