The Nigerian Army Direct Service Screening Date (Nigerian Army DSSC Screening) 2020 and her latest information/update will be considered here. The information has it that candidates who applied for the 2020 Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment are really concerned about the screening date for the Nigeria DSSC.
General Update and Requirements for all Nigerian Army DSSC candidates 2020
- Candidates are required to report at the interview venue on 16 November 2019 with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include white bedspread and pillowcase.
- 4 copies of full size coloured photographs taken in standing position and in suit.
- The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, Testimonials, First School Leaving Certificate, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in civil institution(s) for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Candidates who applied as Air Traffic Controllers under the Nigerian Army Aviation are to come with NCAA approved Air Traffic Control License.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue. 6. Candidates will not be allowed to use their personal/private vehicles at the interview venue.
- Visitors will not be allowed at the interview venue.
- Candidates will report to Headquarter 2 Division Nigerian Army, Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan Oyo State, on “16th November 2020”. Candidates will be received from 0800am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm on 16 November 2020 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates could be disqualified on disciplinary grounds.
Nigerian Army DSSC Screening Schedule 2020
The Nigeria Army Direct Short Service Screening Schedule and her latest news is what this page will show you. This page will also help you on how to check online for the screening date for the 2020 batch.
See Trending Jobs:
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce (NAF) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Army 80RRI Recruitment
The screening date for the Nigeria Army short service commission has highly been sort for by a list of the applicant. On this page, I will show how to check the date for screening online, currently, the official screening date has not yet been released, once the date is out these tips below will help you how to check the date online.
- Refresh your email inbox and check back frequently for notification
- Visit the Nigeria Army portal via https://www.army.mil.ng/ or https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/
If you have questions about Nigeria Army DSSC Screening Date, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on September 11, 2020 by Admin