Kaduna State Government Civil service Recruitment/Registration 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Kaduna State Government recruitment on the Kaduna State recruitment portal 2020.
Are you interested in applying for the Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Kaduna State recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us when is the Kaduna State Government recruitment 2020 (Kdsg 2020) starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for Kaduna State government Civil defence recruitment will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: Kaduna State Recruitment registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register online.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment.
How to Apply for Kaduna State Government Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Kaduna Civil Service Recruitment:
- Visit KSdg portal at https://kdsg.gov.ng/
- Sign up here to REGISTER and CREATE NEW RESUME for Kaduna State Government Jobs
- Afterward, Sign-in Here and search for jobs; then simply apply
- Kaduna State Civil Service (this opportunity is open)
- Please note that from time to time, the government will be advertising for recruitment; so be sure to check the job portal for openings when you can.
- You can also login to modify your resume to suit any new role that you believe you are qualified for.
- Npower Stipend News
- NDDC Recruitment form
- Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
- Workforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Community Police Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- 9Mobile recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for 2020/2021 Kaduna State civil service recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Kaduna State Government Civil Service Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for Kaduna State Government Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
To stay updated, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on