IAUE Post Utme Form 2020/2021 is out. The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE Post Utme/ Direct Entry form is currently on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE will invite all candidates who wrote the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who chose Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as their first and second choice,
and scored 160 and above, including those who may not have chosen the university but are interested in studying at the institution as well as candidates with visual, hearing and speech impairment who scored a minimum of 100 and above to a screening exercise scheduled to run from .. to… at the University Auditorium, main campus, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt at 8 A.M. prompt.
- 1 IAUE Post Utme Cutoff Mark
- 2 How to Apply for IAUE Post UTME Form.
IAUE Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for IAUE Post Utme Screening is 160. See IAUE Departmental Cut Off Mark for all courses.
How to Apply for IAUE Post UTME Form.
Payment for registration and screening will be online via ATM Card or bank after generation of an invoice at the University website (www.iauoe.edu.ng) as listed below. The cost of screening is two thousand (N2, 000) naira. Registration begins on…
Recommended: How to Check Admission Status on Jamb CAPS
Steps to Register for the 2020/2021 IAUE UTME Screening exercise online
1. Visit the University Website iauoe.edu.ng.
2. On ADMISSION Menu, click on 2020/2021 UTME Screening.
3. On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2020 / 2021 Session UTME Screening ”.
4. A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
Note: If you are a FIRST CHOICE candidate, your details will appear.
5. Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
6. Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
7. An SMS and E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
If you are NOT a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
8. Click on UTME Registration button, a form will appear.
9. Fill the form completely and click on submit.
10. An SMS and E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
NB: Following instruction 6 above, remember to effect change of institution to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from JAMB Portal.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
- Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
- You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay.
- After successful payment, click on Update Personal Data menu on the left and update all fields on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- All candidates are required to collect the result verification form from the admissions office after online registration.
IAUE Post UTME Screening Schedule.
THE SCREENING IS SCHEDULED TO HOLD AS FOLLOWS:
1. Faculty of Business Studies:
– Office & Information Management, (Secretarial Studies)
2. Faculty of Education:
– Educational Psychology, Guidance & Counselling
– Early Childhood Education
– Special Education
– Primary Education Studies
– Library and Information Science
– Educational Management
3. Faculty of Humanities:
– Religious & Cultural Studies
– English and Communication Arts
– Fine & Applied Arts
– French and International Studies
– History and Diplomatic Studies
– Theatre Arts and Film Studies
4. Faculty of Natural and Applied Science:
– Integrated Science
– Computer Science
– Computer Education
– Human Kinetic, Health & Safety Education
5. Faculty of Social Sciences:
– Political Science
– Social Studies
6. Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education:
– Agricultural Science
– Home Economics & Hotel Management
– Technical Education
IAUE Post UTME Screening Requirements.
Candidates are to come to the screening centre with the following:
- O’level certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents).
- Print-out of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
- Two passport photographs
- Birth certificate/Age declaration
- Local Government Identification letter
IAUE Post Utme Form Application Closing Date
The deadline for the application of IAUE Post Utme screening form has not yet been fixed by the school management.
Call: 08037248152, +234 8057142374, +234 8121835158, +234 8163605103
Email: [email protected]
If you have questions about IAUE Post Utme Form, kindly reach us via the comment section and do not forget to share this information by clicking any of the social media icons below.
Last Updated on July 17, 2020 by Admin