FUOYE Post UTME Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark and registration details for the 2020/2021 Admission have been officially announced by the school management.
The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti has released its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for FUOYE 2020 Post Utme screening exercise. The form is currently on sale online.
The screening exercise will take place between Saturday, 1st August and Saturday, 15th August, 2020.
- 1 Candidates That are Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME.
- 2 How much Is FUOYE Post UTME Form
- 3 How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form 2020
- 4 FUOYE Cutoff Mark
- 5 FUOYE Post Utme Registration Closing Date
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
How much Is FUOYE Post UTME Form
Eligible candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Note: Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form 2020
1. Visit http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
2. On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
3. Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
4. You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
5. After updating your information, the activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
6. Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
7. Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
8. Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicants who fail to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FUOYE Cutoff Mark
The general cut off for FUOYE Post Utme is 160. Check FUOYE Departmental Cutoff Mark here.
Faculties and Departments in the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE)
Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Agric. Agriculture
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Languages
- Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT DESK FOR HELP
Applicants are hereby informed to always include or quote their Registration Number in all mails and enquiries. Any mail without registration number included will not be treated. Thank you
FUOYE Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the FUOYE Post Utme form is 15th August 2020 as announced by the school management.
Email: [email protected] or
Call: 08088444730, between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm on Monday-Friday only.
If you have any question about FUOYE Post Utme registration Form 2020, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on August 4, 2020 by Admin