FERMA Recruitment Form 2023. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency recruitment on the FERMA official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the FERMA recruitment 2023.
Many aspirants have asked us “When is the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency 2023 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the FERMA job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register FERMA job vacancies.
Requirements for FERMA Recruitment 2023
To be qualified for the 2023/2024 Federal Roads Maintenance Agency, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge of computer applications will serve as an added advantage.
Note: Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) recruitment form is currently not out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest information on FERMA recruitment.
How to Apply for FERMA Recruitment Form 2023
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for the FERMA job.
- Visit the FERMA recruitment login portal at https://ferma.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the FERMA job website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Ibom Air Recruitment
- NSIA Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Channels TV Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
FERMA Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for FERMA 2023 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About FERMA
Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (Establishment, etc) was established by Act No.7 of 2002 enacted by the National Assembly and assented to by President Olusegun Obasanjo.
With this Act establishing the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency and for matters connected herewith, FERMA became Nigeria’s first institutional mechanism for monitoring and maintaining all Federal roads in the country.
First Governing Board of FERMA chaired by Engr. Guy Otobo was inaugurated by the then Hon. Minister of Works and Housing, Chief Tony Anenih on 27th January 2003.
- The Governing Board. It is the highest decision making body of the Agency. The Board is responsible for the formulation of policies and charting a direction to ensure the effective discharge of the statutory mandate of the Agency.
- The Managing Director is the Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Governing Board. S/he is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Agency and the Chairman of the tenders board
- The MD/CEO heads an Executive Management team made up of Executive Directors/HoDs and the Agency’s Secretary/Legal Adviser
- Members of Executive Management team serve as the Tenders Board of the Agency for the executive discharge of the Agency’s mandate
- The Executive Directors/HoDs are responsible for the daily running of the affairs of their various departments. They are also members of the tenders board
- The Agency runs a Zonal Directorate structure for the purpose of effective field operations. There are twelve (12) zonal Directorate offices and Thirty Eight (38) state filed offices; one in every state capital with Lagos state having an additional one and one in Abuja, F.C.T
- The zones were delineated to have three (3) state field offices reporting to them with the exception of two (2) Zonal offices having four (4) states each reporting to them (South West I and North Central I)
- On the whole, the Agency has a staff strength of 1,551. 341 work at the Corporate Headquarters and the outstanding number of staff are in the field and Zonal offices respectively.
To efficiently and effectively monitor and administer road maintenance with the objective of keeping all federal roads in good and safe conditions.
To become the most efficient road maintenance management organization that will enhance the economic well-being and interest of Nigerians.
To stay updated on the latest news about FERMA Recruitment 2023, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on April 20, 2023 by Admin