NSIA Recruitment Form 2020 is out. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority recruitment on the NSIA official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the NSIA recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us; when is the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority 2020 recruitment starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the NSIA job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register NSIA job vacancies.
Requirements for NSIA Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 NSIA, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Note: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) recruitment is currently ongoing. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest information on Amotekun recruitment.
NSIA Job Vacancies
The NSIA is in the process of strengthening its operations and enhancing overall capacity towards delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professionals to fill the following vacant positions:
- Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
- Analyst/Senior Analyst, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund (NIF) – ES20202
- Graphic Designer – ES20203
- Senior Legal Counsel – ES20204
All positions are based in Abuja, Nigeria. The roles are open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for any of the positions on offer.
To apply, please quote the role and appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to the following email addresses; [email protected]
How to Apply for NSIA Recruitment Form 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NSIA job.
To apply, please quote the role and reference codes as the subject of your e-mail and send your curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and saved with your full names) to the following email address: [email protected]
- Visit the NSIArecruitment login portal at https://nsia.com.ng/~nsia/careers/vacancies
- Follow the instructions on the NSIA job website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Ibom Air Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Npower Creative Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Channels TV Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
NSIA Recruitment Registration Closing Date
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, 13 November 2020. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The NSIA Act can be viewed on the website.
To stay updated on the latest news about NSIA Recruitment 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.