Federal Teachers Recruitment/Registration 2020. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment on the Federal Teachers’ official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Federal Teachers Scheme? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the Federal Teachers recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Federal Teachers Scheme 2020 recruitment starting?”
Note: Federal Teachers recruitment is currently ongoing. Follow the steps outlined on this page to fill and submit your application form.
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for Federal Teachers job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the Federal Teachers Scheme application form should do so by visiting the FTS website at www.ubec.gov.ng and download the Federal Teachers scheme form 2020 PDF.
N/B: Federal Teachers recruitment registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Federal Teachers job vacancies.
Requirements for Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020
The guidelines stipulate that in order to be eligible for selection, a candidate must:
- possess the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) from a government approved institution obtained not earlier than 2013;
- specialise in any of the following subjects: English Studies, Mathematics, Science, Vocational Studies, Computer Science, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Nigerian and Foreign Languages;
- not be in employment with any organisation during the period of service; and
- not be above 40 years of age.
How to Apply for Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Federal Teacher job:
- Visit Federal Teachers login portal at https://www.ubec.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the Federal Teachers recruitment official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- IITA Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Npower Stipend
- Community Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Glo Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
Federal Teachers Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for Federal Teachers Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About Federal Teachers Scheme
The Federal Teachers’ Scheme was established in 2006 as part of the Federal Government’s intervention to assure quality basic education delivery in Nigeria.
The Scheme recruits unemployed holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) for a two – year teaching service in public basic education schools (ECCDE, primary and junior secondary).
The objectives of the scheme include the following:-
- assisting States to reduce shortage of teacher requirement for the success of the UBE programme;
- exposing young NCE graduates to full practical experience in their chosen career;
- ensuring qualitative education of candidates in the UBE programme; and
- providing employment to NCE graduates.
The Unit is headed by a National Coordinator who is assisted by staff deployed from other Departments in the Commission. The Scheme is implemented using the existing UBEC structure (Headquarters, Zonal and State Offices).
The Commission works closely with the SUBEBs, through a designated Desk Officer, appointed by each Board. The Desk Officer oversees the day to day implementation of the Scheme at the State level.
Functions of Federal Teachers’ Scheme Unit
The functions of the Federal Teachers’ Scheme Unit include the following.
- Conduct of the selection process of enlistment of candidates into the Scheme.
- Deployment of selected teachers to States.
- Maintenance of accurate database on the Scheme.
- Monitoring the performance of serving teachers and generating reports for Management consideration.
- Preparation of monthly list of eligible participants for payment.
- Coordinating other activities relating to the Scheme such as induction/orientation training, capacity building and physical verification of serving teachers.
- Liaising with the State Universal Basic Education Boards on matters affecting the implementation of the Scheme.
To stay updated on the latest news about Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on