CAC Recruitment 2022. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitmentrecruitment on the CAC official portal.
Do you want to work with the Corporate Affairs Commission? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the CAC current recruitment 2022.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2022 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for CAC job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the CAC application form should do so by visiting the CAC website at https://www.abujaelectricity.com/ and download the CAC form 2022 PDF.
Note: CAC registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the CAC application form
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register CAC job vacancies.
Requirements for CAC Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
CAC Recruitment Portal 2022
The official Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment portal (CAC recruitment portal) is https://www.cac.gov.ng/
How to Apply for CAC Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for CAC job online:
- Visit CAC login portal at https://www.cac.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the CAC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- FIRS Recruitment
- IKEDC Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Npower Stipend
- NDLEA Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Glo Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
CAC Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for CAC Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
To stay updated on the latest news about CAC Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on May 15, 2022 by Admin