BASUG Post Utme Form 2020. Bauchi State State University (BASUG) Post Utme/ Direct Entry form is currently on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management. The Bauchi State University has releases the 2020 BASUG Post Utme Form.
BASUG Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and have scored 160 points and above in the UTME.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
BASUG Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off point for BASUG Post Utme is 160. See BASUG Cut Off Mark for all courses.
You can change your course or institution here if you are not eligible or wish to change your course
How to Obtain BASUG Post Utme Form 2020
The following steps will walk you through to apply for BASUG Post Utme Form 2020:
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of Study
5. Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to physically visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
Recommended: How to Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
How to Apply for BASUG Post Utme screening Exercise
1. Click on New Application.
2. Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. You will be redirected to the login page.
1. Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
2. A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form.
You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level).
iii) You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc).
iv) You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered.
UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before the final submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the information is correct. This is because after any of the information.
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it.
AT SCREENING CENTERS.
Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person.
1. You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you.)
2. Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center.
3. The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body.
4. You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.
BASUG Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of BASUG Post Utme is yet to be announced by the school management.
If you have questions about BASUG Post Utme/ Direct Entry Form, kindly reach us via the comment section and do not forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on September 13, 2020 by Admin