AAUA Post Utme Form 2020/2021. AAUA Post Utme/ Direct Entry form is currently on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management. The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko has released the 2020 AAUA Post Utme Form.
AAUA Post UTME Eligibility
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) their institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
AAUA Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is 180. See AAUA Cut Off Mark for all courses.
NOTE: Candidates who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, their institution of first choice initially, but are willing to choose AAUA, should make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA.
How Much Is AAUA Post Utme Form
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post Utme Form is two thousand (2000) naira only.
How to Apply for AAUA Post Utme Screening Form 2020
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/ with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Please note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form online.
AAUA aspirant should take note of the following:
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB OLevel results.
- Candidates awaiting OLevel results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and OLevel requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the OLevel requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/OLevel requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Monday…, 2020. Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University will not take responsibility for the failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
AAUA Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
Please share this information by clicking the Facebook or any of the social media share icons below.
If you have any question about AAUA Post Utme screening form, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on September 16, 2020 by Admin