WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers 2020. I will be showing you WAEC Literature objective and theory repeated questions for free. You will also understand how WAEC Literature in English questions are set and many more examination details.
The West African Examination Council is an examination body that set questions annually from areas student should, after their studies in the senior secondary school, be able to write and pass without stress.
WAEC Literature in English answers and questions Objectives and Essay are dealt with here in detail. And the authenticity of this WAEC 2020 Literature solutions to questions have been tested and confirmed to be sure.
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
WAEC Literature Questions and Answers 2020
1. Which of the following is common to all forms of literature?
2. The three major forms of literature are
A) tragedy,comedy, tragi-comedy
C) drama,lyric,prose fiction
D) poetry, drama, prose
3. Beauty in poetry depends mainly on
- expression and rhythm
- length and theme
- vowels and consonants
- mood and verse form
4. Read the extract below and answer this question.
But the towering earth was tired of sitting in one position. She moved, suddenly, and the houses crumbled, the mountains heaved horribly, and the work of a million years was lost. The predominant figure of speech in the above extracts is
WAEC Literature Essay and Objective 2020 (EXPO)
The above questions are not exactly 2020 WAEC Literature questions and answers but likely WAEC Literature repeated questions and answers.
These questions are for practice. The 2020 WAEC Literature in English expo will be posted on this page 30 minutes before the WAEC Literature examination starts. Keep checking and refreshing this page for the answers.
WAEC Literature Questions and Answers 2020 Loading…
How To Pass WAEC Literature in English
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is a body in charge of the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination. The Certificate offered here is a very important credential that awards or certify the completion of your Secondary School Education.
It is a major document that qualifies you into any tertiary institution and equally a major factor affecting admission today.
For this reason, Every Student preparing for this examination WAEC 2020 is preparing for something great.
Care should be taken when participating in this examination in other not to come out with bad grades. The following are the key answers to WAEC Literature 2020.
1. Be Determined to Pass
The WAEC 2020 literature is mainly for those who have made up their mind to pass it with a good grade.
Any candidate who, at this point in time, has not made up his or her mind to make the excellent grade in the forthcoming WAEC 2020 literature is actually not ready to pass.
Your mind should be ready for the task ahead, do not follow lazy friends who believe in a miracle on the day of the exams, stay positive and study your books.
2. Have self-confidence
Self-confidence is another factor that affects a candidate’s performance. Promise to do it all by yourself and everything will come out very simple for you.
It is a well-known fact that many students cancel the right answers just to copy the wrong ones because of a lack of self-confidence. Study and pray hard and you are the miracle for the day.
3. Start Studying Early
Studying is very important in your life as a student. WAEC is a very simple Exam to deal with as long as studies are involved. Studying is one thing and studying on time is another thing entirely.
Do not wait for the WAEC 2020 literature exams to be so close before you start studying for it. Late preparation will not really help you. When you start studying early there will be time for you to revise before the exams.
2. Make Use the WAEC 2020 Syllabus
Using the WAEC 2020 syllabus is very essential as it will guide you on major topics to cover. Studying without the Syllabus will make you focus on unnecessary topics that will not appear in the exams.
Also, most of the mathematics topic you have not done in class is there in the WAEC syllabus.
3. Pray to God Your creator
Many think that they can do it all alone without God. The Almighty God is your creator, seek His assistance and He will never fail to help you. Your faith in God determines your success. God is there for you, call upon Him.
4. Adhere to exams instructions.
Any student who is not ready to adhere to the examination conducts is planning to fail. Majority of WAEC Candidates that have their result held are from those that were not ready to follow the Exam instructions.
5. Use Your Time Wisely.
It is a well-known fact that WAEC literature demands a lot of time, manage the little time given to you wisely. Consider the number of questions you are to answer and the time given so that you can time wisely.
6. Be punctual to the examination venue
Punctuality matters during the exams. Go to the exam venue early so that your brain can settle for the task. Rushing to the exam hall will make you unstable for the exam and can prone you to so many mistakes.
Take time to go through the exam question paper before you start answering. WAEC literature-in-English Questions and Answers
WAEC Literature Recommended Books and Novels for 2020 WAEC Literature Examination
- AmmaDarko – Faceless
- BayoAdebowale – Lonely Days.
- Richard Wright – Native Son
- Patience Swift – The Last Goodman
- *William Shakespeare – OTHELLO.
- Oliver Goldsmith – She Stoops to conquer
- Lorraine Hansberry – A Raisin in the Sun.
- Frank Ogodo Ogbeche – Harvest of Corruption
- Dele Charley – The Blood of a Stranger.
- Birago Drop – Vanity
- Gbemisola Adeoti – Ambush
- Gabriel Okara – Piano and Drums
- Gbanabam Hallowell – The Dinning Table
- Lenrie Peter – The Panic of Growing Older
- Kofi Awoonor – The Anvil and the Hammer.
- Alfred Tennyson – Crossing the Bar
- George Herbert – The pulley
- William Blake – The School Boy
- William Morris – The Proud King
- Robert Frost Birches – Birches
- William Shakespeare – Shall I compare thee to a Summer’s Day?
- The Unseen Prose passage for Paper 1 shall be about 120 – 150 words long.
- Only context questions shall be set on the Shakespearean text. The context questions will test such items as theme, characterization, style and setting in the Shakespearean text.
- No essay question shall be set on the Shakespearean text.
If you have any question about WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers 2020, kindly let us know in the comment box and we shall reply to you within the shortest possible time.
Last Updated on