UNN Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is yet to be released by the management f the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. This post will be updated immediately UNN Admission List 2020 is out.
Have you asked, “How many Admission lists does UNN release?” Read this article to the end to get everything you want to know about UNN Admission List.
UNN Primary Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
If your device cannot display the document below, kindly follow the link below to download the 2020/2021 Unn admission list PDF.
Note: To be able to open the file, you must have a PDF reader installed on your device (phone or Computer).
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
If you are yet to be admitted, you can take a look at UNN Cut Off Mark to know your fate
Guidelines to Be Followed By the Admitted Candidates
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) in JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so URGENTLY at a JAMB accredited CBT centre as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- Candidates who were offered admissions in courses other than the ones originally applied for in JAMB, either by Advert/Shopping or by Supplementary admissions MUST first accept such offer by text message to JAMB or in JAMB Portal before their admissions could be processed.
If you have questions about UNN Admission List, kindly drop your question in the comment box and please remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on October 12, 2020 by Admin