UNICAL Admission List 2021/2022. You will see how to check the UNICAL Admission List, UNICAL latest admission news, and everything you need to know about the UNICAL admission List here.
Have you asked, “Is Unical Admission List 2021/2022 out?” If yes, read this post to the end to get everything you need about the 2021 UNICAl Admission list.
UNICAL Admission list 2021 is not out on JAMB CAPS and is yet to be published by the management of the University of Calabar on the UNICAL official portal. This post will be updated as soon as the list is out on www.unical.edu.ng.
UNICAL admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programmes offered by the university.
Candidates who choose the University of Calabar and sat for the UNICAL Post Utme screening exercise are by this notice, advised to check their admission status online.
How to Check UNICAL Admission List 2021
- Visit UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Reg Number and click Login to access your UNICAL admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Admitted and Yet to be Admitted Candidates should note the following:
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut–off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
See: UNICAL Cut Off Mark
How to Check on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your UNICAL admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNICAL admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
If you have any question about UNICAL first and 2nd batch admission or UNICAL Supplementary admission list, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon below.
Last Updated on January 21, 2022 by Admin