Welcome to this article on How to Check OAU Admission List 2023. You will be provided with the latest news on the OAU admission list, the OAU acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your OAU Admission.
Did you participate in the OAU Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2023/2024? If yes, read this post to the end to check your OAU 2023 admission Status.
How to Check OAU Admission List 2023
OAU Admission List 2023/2024 is out on the OAU admission portal. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife releases any updates about its admission list.
You can access your OAU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures provided below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OAU admission status.
Candidates who were admitted are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the admission list will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their results at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
How to Check Admission Status on OAU Portal
- Visit the OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2021
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the OAU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
If you are yet to be admitted, check the OAU Cut Off Mark to know your chance of getting admission.
OAU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Successfully Admitted Candidates should take note of the following:
- Candidates who have Confirmed offer of admission on the OAU website shall commence with the payment of non-refundable acceptance fee of N20, 000.00 (fresh students only) on or before… Failure to do so may lead to forfeiture of the admission offer.
- Candidates shall thereafter continue with the registration procedure as detailed out on the University Website or eportal.
- Candidates are required to log on to University eportal using their Matric/UTME Number to select payment activity and then choose the Type of Payment (Acceptance, Main Charges, Accommodation….) and indicate Mode of Payment (Bank Branch / Transfer / Master Card i.e. ATM) in order to link the payment to REMITA.
- If Bank Branch is selected, download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to pay by cash in any BANK OF YOUR CHOICE that accepts cash payment to REMITA.
- If either TRANSFER or MASTER CARD is chosen, supply the additional information to effect the payment. Please, note that you can access the University e-portal anywhere to effect your payment in any branch of the Banks nearest to you effective.
If you have any questions about OAU Admission List 2023, kindly drop your question in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.
Last Updated on October 17, 2023 by Admin