University of Lagos (UNILAG) Admission List for 2021/2022, How to Check UNILAG Admission List, UNILAG Acceptance fee, and everything you need to know about UNILAG Admission List has been provided in this article.
Note: 2021 UNILAG Admission List is not yet out. This post will be updated immediately after the management o the University of Lagos, UNILAG releases its Admission list on Unilag official portal.
If you participated in the UNILAG Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021, Read below to check your admission status on UNILAG Portal.
Note: The University of Lagos admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year is out on JAMB CAPS but yet to be published on the school portal.
How to Check UNILAG Admission List 2021
Currently, you can only access your UNILAG admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILAG admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer. If you are yet to be admitted, see UNILAG Cut Off Mark here to know your chance of being admitted.
UNILAG Registration Schedule for Newly Admitted Candidates.
All newly admitted UTME (MERIT & SUPPLEMENTARY) and DIRECT ENTRY candidates are requested to report for registration in their various Faculties from... daily.
Candidates are advised to follow the under-listed registration procedure strictly and note that there will be no extension of the registration exercise.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
UNILAG Screening Procedure for Newly Admitted Candidates.
Stage 1: Uploading of Documents
Login to the Unilag Students Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng → students → student login) and fill the biodata form, print the Screening Form. Students are expected to upload the underlisted documents while filling the Biodata form:
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of Reference
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Certificate of State of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Previous Degree Certificate (DE Students)
Stage 2: Screening
(A) Proceed to the Faculty for registration as scheduled
(B) Submit four copies of the underlisted documents to the Registration Officer:
- Screening Form generated from stage 1 (Coloured and photocopy)
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy)
- UNILAG Post-UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy) JUPEB/A-LEVEL/OND/HND/BSc. RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result
- Letter of Reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/ Senior Civil Servant, addressed to The Registrar, University of Lagos (original and photocopy)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Testimonial from Secondary School attended
- State of Origin Certificate
- JAMB Admission Letter (Institution Copy – Coloured and photocopy)
- UNILAG Online application form (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY)
- Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
Stage 3: Payment of Fees
- Generate pay advice
- Proceed to any bank to make payment
Stage 4: Faculty/Departmental Registration
Proceed to the Faculty & Departments for further registration processes
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to Security Operatives.
- DRUG USE: The University has zero tolerance for drug use; hence a compulsory test shall be conducted for all newly admitted students before or after registration. The admission of newly admitted students that test POSITIVE TO DRUG USE shall be withdrawn.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the University of Lagos, UNILAG admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Last Updated on January 20, 2022 by Admin