The application for the UNIZIK Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session has started. The UNIZIK Post Utme Form is officially out as released by the school management. The registration started on the 10th of August 2023.
If you have chosen Nnamdi Azikiwe University as your first choice of institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2023 Post UTME Screening/Examination Exercise as there will be an examination for all the eligible candidates who chose the tertiary institution as the first choice.
b. Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on 16th September 2023. Any change done after this date will not be valid
UNIZIK Post Utme Requirements
The school management has disclosed that all candidates who scored up to 160 and made Nnamdi Azikiwe University and its affiliate institutions their first choice are eligible to apply, but anyone who did not choose the school as their preferred choice of institution during UTME Registration should not bother applying, because their application will be rejected.
UNIZIK 2023 Post UTME Cut off Marks
Please take note that the cut-off mark varies by Faculties/Department as indicated below:
Faculties with UTME cut off mark of 180
Procedures For UNIZIK Post UTME Registration
Please make sure that you beat the dateline set by the school because just in case you don’t know, there won’t be any space to register on the deadline since most people are confused about which institution they should apply to.
Please note that the school requires all candidates to scan and upload to the portal their recent digital passport-size photographs measuring not more than 200 x 150 mm showing both ears, no cap or eyeglasses.
Note the following:
- The school won’t accept any blurred photographs, because this will automatically disqualify the applicant.
- The school board requires all candidates to print out the completed online form for presentation on
the day of the examination.
How to Get Unizik E-Pin
You can obtain your pin codes for registration from branches of any of the following banks which are listed below.
1. Diamond Bank
2. Fidelity Bank
3. First Bank,
4. Access Bank,
6. Enterprise Bank,
7. Zenith Bank,
You are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the registration pin code.
Do not forget to proceed to a cyber cafe to complete your UNIZIK Post Utme registration after obtaining your registration pin from Bank.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, on or before …
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission
Items/Documents Required For Unizik Post UME
The documents below are required by the school management from all the candidates at the POST UTME Screening Venue.
- Two (2) copies of their online registration forms must show their photographs.
- Each candidate must also bring along their Baptismal Card or Certificate of Birth Registration.
- Please bring along the photocopies (a copy each) of the JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB Original Result
- Slip showing their passport photograph. (please note that this is not compulsory and mandatory)
- You should also bring along with you, your Local Government Identification Certificate, this is mandatory.
UNIZIK Post Utme Date 2023/2024
The management has not officially released the date for the UNIZIK Post Utme Screening exercise. Keeping checking bekeking.com to be updated when the date is out.
UNIZIK Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the UNIZIK Post Utme Form is 30th September 2023 as announced by the management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.
Is Unizik 2023/2024 Post UTME form out?
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University has released the 2023/2024 Post Utme Form.
How do I register for Unizik post Utme 2023?
1. Visit the UNIZIK Admission portal at portal.unizik.edu.ng.
2. Click on “Create Account”
3. Enter your JAMB Registration number and valid email address
4. Click “Send”.
4. Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
5. Fill in the necessary details and submit your application form
If you have any questions about the 2023 UNIZIK Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on August 25, 2023 by Admin