Application for Unizik Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session will commence very soon. This post will be updated as soon as the Unizik Post Utme Form is officially released by the school management.
If you have chosen the Nnamdi Azikiwe University as your first choice of institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening / Examination Exercise as there will be an examination for all the eligible candidates who chose the tertiary institution as first choice.
- 0.1 UNIZIK Post Utme Requirements
- 0.2 Unizik 2020 Post UTME Cut off Marks
- 0.3 Faculties with UTME cut off mark of 180
- 0.4 Procedures For UNIZIK Post UTME Registration
- 0.5 Note the following:
- 0.6 Items/Documents Required For Unizik Post UME
- 0.7 UNIZIK Post Utme Date 2020/2021
- 0.8 Faculties In UNIZIK
- 1 UNIZIK Post Utme Registration Closing Date
- 2 Is Unizik 2020/2021 Post UTME form out?
- 3 How do I register for Unizik post Utme 2020?
UNIZIK Post Utme Requirements
The school management has disclosed that all candidates who scored up to 180 and made Nnamdi Azikiwe University and its affiliate institutions their first choice are eligible to apply, but anyone who did not choose the school as their preferred choice of institution during UTME Registration should not bother applying, because their application will be rejected.
Unizik 2020 Post UTME Cut off Marks
Please take note that the general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties with UTME cut off mark of 180
1. Arts (All programmes except English)
4. Environmental Sciences
5. Engineering (Agric & Bio Resources Eng., Polymer /
6. Physical Sciences ( Mathematics, Statistics only)
7. Health Sciences and Technology (Radiography, Nursing science only)
Procedures For UNIZIK Post UTME Registration
Please make sure that you beat the dateline set by the school because just in case you don’t know, there won’t be any space to register on the deadline since most people are confused about which institution they should apply.
Please note that the school requires all candidates to scan and upload to the portal their recent digital passport-size photographs measuring not more than 200 x 150 mm showing both ears, no cap or eyeglasses.
Note the following:
- The school won’t accept any blurred photographs, because this will automatically disqualify the applicant.
- The school board requires all candidates to print out the completed online form for presentation on
the day of the examination.
How to Get Unizik E-Pin
You can obtain your pin codes for registration from branches of any of the following banks which are listed below.
1. Diamond Bank
2. Fidelity Bank
3. First Bank,
4. Access Bank,
6. Enterprise Bank,
7. Zenith Bank,
You are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the registration pin code.
Do not forget to proceed to a cybercafe to complete your Unizik Post Utme registration after obtaining your registration pin from Bank.
Items/Documents Required For Unizik Post UME
The documents below are required by the school management from all the candidates at the POST UTME Screening Venue.
- Two (2) copies of their online registration forms must show their photographs.
- Each candidate must also bring along their Baptismal Card or Certificate of Birth Registration.
- Please bring along the photocopies (a copy each) of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB Original Result
- Slip showing their passport photograph. (please note that this is not compulsory and mandatory)
- You should also bring along with you, your Local Government Identification Certificate, this is mandatory.
UNIZIK Post Utme Date 2020/2021
The management has not officially released date for the UNIZIK Post Utme Screening exercise. Keeping checking bekeking.com to be updated when the date is out.
Faculties In UNIZIK
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Biosciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
UNIZIK Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of UNIZIK Post Utme Form is yet to be announced by the management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.
Is Unizik 2020/2021 Post UTME form out?
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University is yet to release 2020/2021 Post utme Form.
How do I register for Unizik post Utme 2020?
1. Visit the UNIZIK Admission portal at portal.unizik.edu.ng.
2. Click on “Create Account”
3. Enter your JAMB Registration number and valid email address
4. Click “Send”.
4. Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
5. Fill in the necessary details and submit your application form
If you have any question about the 2020 UNIZIK Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Last Updated on