YABATECH Post Utme Form 2023. This article will walk you through how to apply for the YABATECH Post Utme form.
You will also be shown the YABATECH Post UTME Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark, and registration details for the 2023/2024 admission and how to apply for the screening form officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “When will YABATECH start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: YABATECH Post Utme form 2023 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the YABATECH Post Utme screening exercise.
The management of the YABATECH has not released its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for YABATECH 2023 Post Utme screening exercise.
YABATECH Screening Requirements
- Candidates must have made the YABATECH their First Choice Institution in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 120 and above are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- YABATECH will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, YABATECH for DE Admission processing.
YABATECH Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for YABATECH Post Utme is 150. Candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for the YABATECH Post Utme form.
How to Apply for YABATECH Post Utme Form 2023
To apply for a programme you are required to generate an invoice. This should then be taken to any of the designated banks and make payment.
Follow the procedures below:
1. Visit the YABATECH Post Utme screening portal via http://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/application/admissions/applynow.
2. Generate an Invoice for your desired programme.
4. Take the invoice to the bank and make payment.
5. Fill your form and print the acknowledgment slip which contains your examination details
6. Generate invoice for O’level verification invoice
7. Get O’level verification receipt after payment.
8. Print the completed admission screening form
9. You can also reprint your application form.
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the YABATECH Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is YABATECH Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
YABATECH Post Utme Exam Date
The management of YABATECH has not officially released the date for YABATECH Post Utme Screening Exercise 2023/2024.
Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on YABATECH Post Utme registration and admission.
If you have any questions about YABATECH Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box
Last Updated on August 26, 2023 by Admin