Do you wish to know about UNIZIK Postgraduate admission? Are you interested in the application form?
This page is recommended for you. See details on how to apply and other important information below.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, NAU (UNIZIK) postgraduate programme, it offers programmes leading to the award of postgraduate diplomas, master’s, and doctorate degrees in various faculties and in the areas specified under each department/institute center for the incoming 2023/2024 session.
I am going to walk you through how to apply for any programme of your choice and vividly state the requirements.
Note: The UNIZIK Postgraduate Form 2023 is not yet on sale
Requirements For UNIZIK Postgraduate (PG) Programmes
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMME
- Graduate from approved universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5point scale or a minimum of 60% for universities that do not use FCGPA
- Holders of postgraduate diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale)
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRFAMMES (Ph.D)
Graduate from approved universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5point scale or a minimum of 60% for universities that do not use FCGPA
Applicants for any postgraduate programme must posses a minimum of 5 credits including English language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or TCII (faculty of education only) based on the department/faculty and general university requirements
UNIZIK POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES DURATION
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMME: a minimum of 3 semesters and maximum of 6 semesters for full time, and a minimum of 4 semesters and maximum of 8 semesters for part-time
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRFAMMES: a minimum of 6 semesters and maximum of 10 semesters for full time, and a minimum of 8 semesters and maximum of 14 semesters for part-time
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME (PGD): a minimum of 2 semesters and maximum of 4 semesters for full time, and a minimum of 4 semesters and maximum of 6 semesters for part-time
NOTE: for the faculty of engineering professional PGD: a minimum of 4 semesters and maximum of 6 semesters for full time, and a minimum of 6 semesters and maximum of 8 semesters for part-time
How To Apply For UNIZIK Postgraduate Form
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate and click on “create account” to create a new account
- Fill the form and submit
- An email will be sent to your box and a page indicating the successful creation of your profile will be displayed. Click on “click here”. You will be directed to login page
- Sign in by entering your surname and password, follow the instruction to access the application form
- Generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) number by clicking step 1 on the menu bar for the ICT Fee (N1, 000)
- Click on step 2 to print the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) number for the application fee (N10, 000)
- Make your payment into the bank with the RRR (both application fee and ICT fee)
- Click on step 3 to confirm the payment: enter the RRR for the ICT Fee in the RRR textbox and click on confirm. Again enter the RRR for the application fee in the RRR textbox and click on confirm.
- After confirmation, click on step 4 to fill the application form and submit. Scanning and attaching then claimed certificates, including O’level certificates. Print the completed form
- Download and print a copy of the transcript request form. It should be sent to your previous institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form
- Applicants should include the names, phone number and email addresses of three referees must be academics not lower than the rank of senior lecturer
- First tier application:
- Sales of form ends on…
- Submission of form ends on
- Transcript should be forwarded to the secretary, school of postgraduate studies not later than…
- Second tier application:
- Sales of form ends on…
- Submission of form ends on…
- Transcript should be forwarded to the secretary, school of postgraduate studies not later than
- Ph.D. applicants in submitting their form, shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages that should include
- Topic (not more than 18 words)
- Brief background of the study
- Aim and objectives/purpose
- Expected outcomes
NOTE: with the above conditions, all admissions offered are provisional and the school of postgraduate studies reserves the right to offer, confirm or deny admission
Ph.D. applicants are all invited for screening test and proposal defence on…
If there is anything you would like to ask us about the UNIZIK Postgraduate form, let us know in the comment section.
Last Updated on January 22, 2023 by Admin
1 thought on “UNIZIK Postgraduate Form 2023/2024 | See How To Apply”
Please when is the closing date for the sales of 2022/2022 PG form for unizik?