Application for FUTO Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session has begun. The FUTO Post Utme Form has been officially released by the school management.
The registration for FUTO Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise commenced on Tuesday, August 04, 2020 and closes on Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
If you have chosen the Federal University of Technology Owerri as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise as there will be an examination for all the eligible candidates who chose FUTO as their first choice institution.
- 1 FUTO Post UtmeRequirements.
- 2 How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form 2020.
- 3 FUTO Post Utme Registration Closing Date
- 4 FUTO Post Utme Cut Off Mark
- 5 Is Futo post Utme Form 2020/2021 Out?
- 6 Does Futo write post Utme?
FUTO Post UtmeRequirements.
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
If you really want to register for FUTO Post UTME but did not make FUTO your First Choice University and scored a minimum of 180, you can visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution and make FUTO your first choice institution.
When Is FUTO Post Utme Form 2020 Coming Out?
The date for the FUTO Post Utme screening exercise is yet to be officially announced by the University management. Keep checking this page to get the latest updates and news about the FUTO Post Utme.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form 2020.
The steps listed below will walk you through to apply for FUTO Post Ume:
- Visit the University website at futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- wait for further communication from the University.
How Much Is FUTO Post Utme Form?
Candidates who met the FUTO Post Utme requirements would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
FUTO Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The management of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO has fixed the deadline for the application of FUTO Post Utme screening form on September 01, 2020
Take Note of the Following:
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before…
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FUTO Post Utme Cut Off Mark
The general cutoff mark for FUTO Post Utme screening is 180. To check the departmental cut off mark, click the FUTO cutoff mark below.
See: FUTO Cutoff Marks
You can reach FUTO support via:
E-Mail: [email protected]
If you have any question concerning 2020/2021 FUTO Post Utme Form, you can ask on the comment section or use the contact us form
Is Futo post Utme Form 2020/2021 Out?
FUTO Post Utme Form for 2020/2021 is not yet out.
Does Futo write post Utme?
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) conducts Post Utme Screening Examination before candidates are given admission.
Last Updated on August 4, 2020 by Admin