UNILAG Post Utme Screening Form 2023/2024 | See Date and Requirements. Application for UNILAG Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session has commenced. The UNILAG Post Utme Form has been officially released by the school management.
If you have chosen the University of Lagos (UNILAG) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2023 Post UTME Screening as there will be an examination for all the eligible candidates who chose the tertiary institution as their first choice.
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2023/2024 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 10th to Friday, 28th July, 2023.
How to Apply For UNILAG Post Utme 2023
To register for the UNILAG Post Utme Screening, follow the steps below:
- Visit the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng.
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG Post Utme Cut off Mark
Read below to check UNILAG cut-off mark for 2023/2024 admission. The general cutoff mark for the 2023 Post Utme screening is 200
UNILAG Departmental Cut off Mark
The University of Lagos has released its departmental cut off mark for 2023 admission.
See: UNILAG Cut off mark
How Much Is UNILAG Post Utme screening Form
Candidates who are eligible for the Unilag Post Utme Registration are expected to pay the sum of 2000 (Two thousand naira) only.
Requirements for UNILAG Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Only candidates who must have uploaded their O/Level results on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) on or before 13th August, 2023 will be considered for admission.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2023 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Every candidate aspiring to gain admission into Unilag must have sat for the 2023/2024 JAMB examination and scored not lower than 200.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Date
Post-UTME online aptitude test will hold from Monday, 31st July to Friday, 4thAugust, 2023.
UNILAG Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the online registration for the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on 28th July.
Contact UNILAG Support via:
e-mail: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216, and 08141656802.
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the UNILAG Post Utme Form 2023, you can ask via the comment section.
Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by Admin