UNILAG Post Utme Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirements. Application for UNILAG Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session commenced today, Monday, 19th October 2020. The UNILAG Post Utme Form has been officially released by the school management.
If you have chosen the University of Lagos (UNILAG) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening as there will be an examination for all the eligible candidates who chose the tertiary institution as their first choice.
- 1 How to Apply For UNILAG Post Utme 2020
- 1.1 UNILAG Post Utme Cut off Mark
- 1.2 UNILAG Departmental Cut off Mark
- 1.3 How Much Is UNILAG Post Utme screening Form
- 1.4 Requirements for UNILAG Post Utme Screening Exercise
- 1.5 UNILAG Post UTME Screening Date
- 1.6 UNILAG Post UTME Form Closing Date
- 1.7 Related
How to Apply For UNILAG Post Utme 2020
To register for the UNILAG Post Utme Screening, follow the steps below:
- Visit the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng.
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG Post Utme Cut off Mark
Read below to check UNILAG cut-off mark for 2020/2021 admission. The general cutoff mark for the 2020 Post Utme screening is 200
UNILAG Departmental Cut off Mark
The University of Lagos has released its departmental cut off mark for 2020 admission.
See: UNILAG Cut off mark
How Much Is UNILAG Post Utme screening Form
Candidates who are eligible for the Unilag Post Utme Registration are expected to pay the sum of 2000 (Two thousand naira) only.
Requirements for UNILAG Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Candidates who are below 16 years and will not be 16 years before the screening day are not eligible.
- Every candidate aspiring to gain admission into Unilag must have sat for the 2020/2021 JAMB examination and scored not lower than 180.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Date
The UNILAG Post UTME screening exercise/aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
UNILAG Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Friday, 30th October, 2020.
Contact UNILAG Support via:
e-mail: [email protected] and
the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the UNILAG Post Utme Form 2020, you can ask via the comment section.
Last Updated on October 19, 2020 by Admin