UNILAG Post Utme Screening Form 2022/2023 | See Date and Requirements. Application for UNILAG Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced. The UNILAG Post Utme Form has been officially released by the school management.
If you have chosen the University of Lagos (UNILAG) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2022 Post UTME Screening as there will be an examination for all the eligible candidates who chose the tertiary institution as their first choice.
The registration will commence from...
- 1 How to Apply For UNILAG Post Utme 2022
- 2 UNILAG Post Utme Cut off Mark
- 3 UNILAG Departmental Cut off Mark
- 4 How Much Is UNILAG Post Utme screening Form
- 5 Requirements for UNILAG Post Utme Screening Exercise
- 6 UNILAG Post UTME Screening Date
- 7 UNILAG Post UTME Form Closing Date
How to Apply For UNILAG Post Utme 2022
To register for the UNILAG Post Utme Screening, follow the steps below:
- Visit the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng.
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG Post Utme Cut off Mark
Read below to check UNILAG cut-off mark for 2022/2023 admission. The general cutoff mark for the 2021 Post Utme screening is 200
UNILAG Departmental Cut off Mark
The University of Lagos has released its departmental cut off mark for 2022 admission.
See: UNILAG Cut off mark
How Much Is UNILAG Post Utme screening Form
Candidates who are eligible for the Unilag Post Utme Registration are expected to pay the sum of 2000 (Two thousand naira) only.
Requirements for UNILAG Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Candidates who are below 16 years and will not be 16 years before the screening day are not eligible.
- Every candidate aspiring to gain admission into Unilag must have sat for the 2022/2023 JAMB examination and scored not lower than 180.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Date
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from…
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
UNILAG Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the online registration for the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on…
Contact UNILAG Support via:
e-mail: [email protected] and
the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the UNILAG Post Utme Form 2022, you can ask via the comment section.
Last Updated on September 30, 2022 by Admin