UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark, and Registration Details for the 2023/2024 Admission have been officially announced by the school management.
The University invites candidates who made the University of Uyo their first choice in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 140 to apply for the screening.
UNIUYO Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for the University of Uyo Post Utme is 140. Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for the UNIUYO Post Utme form.
How to Register UNIUYO Post Utme/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Candidates With Awaiting Results:
Use the default Exam No and PIN below to complete registration:
A. Examination Number: 2022UNIUYO
B. PIN: PIN2022
This article will walk you through and clearly show you the steps on how to apply for the University of Uyo Post Utme Screening form. Read the steps hereunder:
1. Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portal link)
2. Click Admission Form on the left sidebar
3. Select Admission Type (POST UTME) Under Admission Form Type
4. Enter your JAMB Registration number, email address, and phone number in the spaces provided
5. Navigate to Make Payment and tap on it
6. Your RRR will be generated automatically
7. Copy the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to the bank to complete the payment or click Pay Online to use your ATM card
8. Clicking Pay Online will redirect you to remita.net
9. Select how you want to make the payment under ‘How Do You Want To Pay?‘
10. In this case, we are using ATM Card. Select CARD
11. Enter your card details and click Submit
12. Enter the one-time password that will be sent to your phone (OTP) and tick I agree to Terms and conditions. Click Submit.
13. After the Payment, return to Uniuyo e-portal
14. Click Register and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
15. Click Get Login Details, you will be issued Registration Number and Password
16. Click Login Page and tap CANDIDATE’S LOGIN
17. Enter the Registration Number and Password in the spaces provided.
18. Click Candidate Login
19. Tap Register/Edit Form at the left sidebar
20. Enter Your Personal Details and click Save
21. Tap contact, enter your Contact Details and click Save
22. Tap Medical/Sponsor to enter your medical details and click Save
23. Tap Academic Details, enter your O’level details and click Save
24. Click Finish Registration to Submit
25. Print out your screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
Congratulations on the successful registration of UNIUYO Post UTME. That’s how to fill UNIUYO POST UTME FORM FOR 2023/2024.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Uniuyo Post Utme Requirements
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of the candidate’s academic qualifications
- one (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2023/2024 online registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph on red background with the name, UTME Registration number and signatures of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph
These should be packed in a quarto-sized envelope and labeled with name, department, and JAMB Registration Number.
Note: Candidates are to apply for admission through this portal https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportal only, as the University does not have any authorized agent anywhere
How Much Is Uniuyo Post Utme Form?
The University of Uyo Post Utme Form is 2000.00 (Two thousand) naira only.
How to Get the Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable sum of 2000.00 n (Two thousand) naira only through the University portals.
Venue for the screening: As indicated on the candidates’ registration slip
UNIUYO Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the UNIUYO Post Utme/DE screening exercise is on the 18th of August 2023.
UNIUYO Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirement to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by the senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
(a) One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
(b) Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
(c) A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at O’ Level.
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
If you have questions about UNIUYO Post Utme Screening Exercise, kindly reach us through the comment section and please, share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Is Uniuyo post Utme Form 2023/2024 Out?
The management of the University of Uyo has released UNIUYO Post Utme Screening Form 2023.
Does Uniuyo accept second choice?
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO does not accept second choice candidates for admission because they are not among the list of schools that JAMB recommends as second choice.
You won’t be called for screening if you make UNIUYO your institution of the second choice.
Does UNIUYO Study Nursing?
Currently, the University of Uyo offers Nursing.
Does Uniuyo offer mass communication?
The University of Uyo offers Communication Arts (Mass Communication). The Nigerian University Commission has divided the Department of mass communication into 7 separate departments. Namely:
1. Journalism and Media studies
2. Public Relations Studies
5. Film and Multimedia studies
6. Development of Communication studies
7. Information and Media studies.
Last Updated on July 27, 2023 by Admin