LASU Post Utme Form 2020/2021. This article will walk you through on how to apply for the Lagos State University Post Utme Screening Form 2020.
You will also be shown the LASU Post UTME Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark and registration details for the 2020/2021 admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will AFIT start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Lagos State University Post Utme form 2020 is not yet out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2020 LASU Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Lagos State University releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for LASU 2020 Post Utme screening exercise.
Eligibility for Utme and Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2019
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2020/2021 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2020/2020 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
LASU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for LASU Utme is 190. Candidates who scored 190 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply for the Lagos State University Post Utme form. See LASU Departmental Cutoff Mark
LASU Post Utme Registration Guidelines and Requirements
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One  sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, One  Science subject and any other subject.
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC)
- Committee MUST fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
- Note that any examination taken after July 2019 is not ACCEPTABLE.
How Much Is LASU Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
How to Apply for LASU Post Utme Form 2020
- Visit the LASU Post Utme portal via https://www.screening.lasu.edu.ng
- Follow the instruction on the LASU website.
- Enter Your Fullname, Phone Number and Choice of Programme (Course) of study
- Fill and submit the LASU Post Utme application form
LASU Post Utme Screening Date
The management of the Lagos State University has not officially released the date for LASU Post Utme screening exercise 2020/2021. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on the LASU Post Utme registration and admission.
LASU Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Lagos State University 2020 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any question about LASU Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box
Last Updated on September 19, 2020 by Admin