UNICAL Post Utme form is out. The form is currently on sale and it’s available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
Registration will start from Monday, July 10th, 2023 when the portal will open for that purpose when the portal will open for the purchase of the form.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
UNICAL Post UTME Form Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark, and Registration Details for the 2023/2024 admission have been officially announced by the school management.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
Options available for the application of Unical Post Utme are:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng. and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID (PIN)
Banks to Buy Unical Scratch Card
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
After obtaining the scratch card, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Unical portal at http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
Requirements for UNICAL Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- The Post UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
See: UNICAL School Fees
What to Note for the UNICAL Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Impersonation during the Unical Post Utme exam is considered unethical and any culprit caught may be jailed up to 5 years
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
UNICAL Post Utme Examination Date
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, August 21st to Saturday, 26th August 2023.
Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, August 16th, 2023 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
UNICAL Cut Off Mark
The University of Calabar general cut-off mark is 140. Candidates who had a minimum of 180 and above are qualified to apply for the UNICAL Post Utme form.
UNICAL Post Utme Closing Date
Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Sunday August 13th, 2023.
The portal will shut down at 12.00 midnight on… Keep checking bekeking.com to always get the latest information on UNICAL Admission processes.
email: [email protected]
If you have any questions concerning the 2023/2024 UNICAL Post Utme form, feel free to ask using the comment box.
Is Unical post Utme form for 2023/2024 Out?
The University of Calabar, UNICAL has not released its Post Utme Form for 2023/2024.
Is University of Calabar a federal university?
University of Calabar, UNICAL is a federal University located in the city of Cross River State, Calabar.
Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by Admin