University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List for 2021/2022, How to Check UNIPORT Admission List, UNIPORT Acceptance fee, and everything you need to know about the UNIPORT Admission List will be provided in this article.
Candidates who participated in the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List 2021
- Go to UNIPORT admission status checking portal at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the search icon to access your UNIPORT admission offer.
NOTE: If admitted, ensure you accept your admission offer.
N/B: UNIPORT Admission list is out on the JAMB portal and the first list has been published on the UNIPORT admission portal.
You can as well access UNIPORT first batch and second batch admission list via the links provided below:
Admitted and yet to be admitted candidates should note the following:
- Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by… need not proceed with Registration.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by... or the admission will be withdrawn.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT centre on or before…
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on the JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
If you are yet to be admitted you can check UNIPORT Cut Off Mark here to know if you can be admitted
How to Check on JAMB Portal
you can as well access your UNIPORT admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIPORT admission list.
If you have questions about the UNIPORT admission list, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply to you as soon as possible.
Last Updated on January 21, 2022 by Admin