Application for UNIPORT Post Utme form for the 2020/2021 academic session will commence very soon. This post will be updated as soon as the Uniport Post Utme Form is officially released by the school management.
If you have chosen the Federal University of Portharcourt as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise as there will be an examination for all the eligible candidates who chose Uniport as first choice institution.
- 1 How to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020.
- 2 UNIPORT Post Utme Cut Off Mark
- 3 UNIPORT Post Utme Application Closing Date
- 4 Is Uniport 2020/2021 Post UTME form out?
- 5 Is Uniport a federal or state university?
How Much Is Uniport Post Utme Screening Form
Candidates who are eligible for the Uniport Post Utme examination/screening are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for the post Utme Pin.
Banks to Make Your Uniport Post Utme Payment
ACCESS BANK PLC
FIDELITY BANK PLC
FIRST BANK PLC
UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK
and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020.
To apply for the University of PortHarcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme Form, kindly follow the steps below:
2. Print out Payment Slip and proceed to make your payment at any of the banks listed above.
3. Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
4. Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
5. Complete the Form online as requested.
6. Upload your passport photograph with a red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
7. Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post Utme Cut Off Mark
The University of PortHarcourt general cut off mark is 180. To check the cut off mark for all courses, click the link below.
See: UNIPORT Cut Off Mark
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable.
The table below will be updated immediately the university of Portharcourt releases the time table for the 2020 Uniport Post Utme Screening exercise.
|NEW DATE||FACULTY/ PROGRAMME|
|Monday, 9th September, 2019||Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry, Agriculture, SSLT|
|Tuesday, 10th September, 2019||Humanities, Pharmacy|
|Wednesday, 11th September, 2019||Management Sciences, Law|
|Thursday, 12th September, 2019||Engineering, Education|
|Friday, 13th September, 2019||Social Sciences, Sciences|
|Saturday, 14th September, 2019||Medicine and Surgery|
Items to bring for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Below are the items needed for the Uniport Screening:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Take note of the following:
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2020 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT after the deadline.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
UNIPORT Post Utme Screening Date
The University of Portharcourt has not officially released the date for the 2020 UNIPORT Post Utme screening. Keep checking.com for the latest news on UNIPORT Post Utme Registration and admission.
UNIPORT Post Utme Application Closing Date
The deadline for the registration of UNIPORT Post Utme form has not been fixed by the management of the University of PortHarcourt.
08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
If you have questions about 2020 Uniport Post Utme, feel free to ask through the comment section.
Is Uniport 2020/2021 Post UTME form out?
The University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) is yet to release the 2020/2021 Post Utme registration form. you will be informed when the form is out.
Is Uniport a federal or state university?
The University of Portharcourt, UNIPORT is a Federal University located in the city of Rivers state Portharcourt.
Last Updated on