The University of Calabar, UNICAL, has not released UNICAL Admission List for the 2021/2022 Academic session and the admitted candidates are required to pay the UNICAL Acceptance fee.
If you have been admitted into the University of Calabar, read this post to the end and get everything you need to know about UNICAL Acceptance fee payment.
How to Pay UNICAL Acceptance Fee
UNICAL newly admitted candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty-Five Thousand (25,000.00) Naira only, using the approved payment mode below:
- Walk into any Commercial Bank nationwide
- Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
If you have a question about the UNICAL Acceptance fee, kindly drop your question in the comment box, and please, do not forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media icons below.
Last Updated on November 6, 2021 by Admin