ATBU Admission List 2022. You will be provided with the latest news on ATBU Admission, ATBU Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your ATBU Admission.
Did you participate in the ATBU Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2022/2023? If yes, read this post to the end to check your ATBU 2021 admission Status.
How to Check ATBU Admission List 2022
ATBU Admission List 2022/2023 is not out on the ATBU admission portal. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) releases any update about its admission list.
- Visit the ATBU admission status checking portal at http://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/pages/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column and select your institution.
- Finally, click on Login to access your ATBU admission status.
Candidates whose names are on the list are to appear for physical screening exercise with relevant credentials scheduled to take place from…
All shortlisted candidates are hereby requested as a matter of urgency to upload their 0′ level SSCE results through their individual profile account with any JAMB registration center on or before the stipulated date for Physical Screening.
Come along with Online screening slip, Physical screening invitation letter, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, Downloaded O’level Results from the internet at not more than 2 sittings, Scratch card PIN (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates, Indigene Letters as well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates.
Candidates who were admitted are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer of admission. See ATBU Cut Off Mark.
ATBU Physical Screening Procedures and Requirement
Candidates are expected to report to their respective faculties with the following documents:
- Original copies of their credentials,
- Online screening slips,
- physical screening invitation letter,
- birth certificate or declaration of age,
- Downloaded 0′ level results at not more than two sittings,
- Scratch card pin of (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and Grade 1) or original certificates,
- Indigene letters
- NCE/ND/IJMB results for DE candidates
- and report to their respective faculties.
NOTE: Any candidate who fails to appear for the physical screening on the date stipulated above will not be considered for admission. However, change, of course, will not be entertained after the screening exercise.
Candidates are advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individuals or groups for the purpose of the screening or securing admissions, please.
The following guidelines are to be strictly adhered to for UTME Admissions:
- Candidates admitted must have at least 5 O/Level Credits including English, Mathematics and three relevant subjects (Refer to Departmental requirements).
- The O/Level result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GRADE II) for UTME candidates to be considered for admissions must not exceed five years.
- Only on-line O’Level computer-printed results shall be considered for screening which would be authenticated on the examination body website.
- The minimum cut-off point for admission of UTME candidates is 180; therefore only candidates with 180 and above points will be considered.
- A maximum of two sittings is allowed in case of O/Level requirements.
- Further Mathematics should not replace General Mathematics.
- Literature in English should also not replace English.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- PRE-Diploma and Pre-NCE results are not acceptable in place of O/Level credits.
- DE candidates with pass in NCE who have taught for a period of five years could be considered for Degree programme under Faculty of Technology Education.
- Candidates with Lower credits and above in National Diploma and NCE from recognized polytechnics and Colleges of Education can be accepted for the purpose of DE Admissions.
- All IJMB candidates must satisfy the 5 O/Level credits in addition to obtaining 9 points and at least 6 points from ATBU IJMB
- IJMB points are counted on the basis of letter grade as follows: A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2 and E = 1 plus 1 point bonus for passing the 3 subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results will not be considered for admission as well as screening.
Candidates must provide evidence of on-line screening/acknowledgment slip downloaded from the university website.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ATBU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Last Updated on November 30, 2022 by Admin