UDUSOK Post Utme Direct Entry form will soon be on sale and it will be available for purchase online when released officially by the university management. This post will be updated immediately Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto releases the 2020 UDUSOK Post Utme Form.
UDUSOK Post Utme Eligibility
To be eligible for the Post-UTME screening exercise:
- UTME applicants must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Direct Entry candidates must have at least Lower Credit at Diploma and a minimum of six (6) points at NCE/IJMB. You can check your JAMB result with only your phone number or registration number here.
Note: Direct Entry applicants for Medicine, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Radiography, and Law should not register for the screening.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form 2020
The school management of Usmanu Danfodiyo University is inviting both UTME and DIRECT ENTRY candidates who UDUSOK, as their Most Preferred institution in the 2020 UTME, to register online for the admission screening exercise.
The steps below will walk you through to register UDOSOK Post Utme:
1. Visit http://putme.udusok.edu.ng and fill your details by supplying their Jamb Registration Numbers;
2. Print the form that bears your Transaction ID (Invoice) that you will present at the Bank for payment;
3. Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand (N2,000) naira only. (This is exclusive of the Transaction fees).
The designated banks for payment are:
- Zenith Bank
- Access Bank
- Skye Bank
- First Bank
After payment, visit the UDUSOK portal at http://putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and the Transaction ID to print your Application Form.
UDUSOK Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off amrk for UDUSOK Post Utme form is 180. You can take a look at the UDUSOK Departmental cut off mark for all courses by clicking the link below.
See: UDUSOK Cut Off Mark
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Date
The UDUSOK Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
UDUSOK Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, UDUSOK Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
If you have questions about UDUSOK Post Utme/ Direct Entry Form, kindly reach us via the comment section and do not forget to share it with others by clicking the Facebook or any of the social media buttons below.
Last Updated on