The Technical University Ibadan, TECH-U has not started selling its Post Utme screening exercise form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Tech-u Post-UTME form is not yet available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
How to Apply For TECH-U Post Utme Form 2023
1. Go to the official portal @ https://tech-u.edu.ng/
2. Click on “Apply for Admission” or go here directly: applications.tech-u.edu.ng/signup/
3. Create an Account using your desired username, email and password.
4. Log on to the account with the registered login credentials you created in step 3.
6 Submit your Application
7. step. Log on to JAMB portal and change your Institution to The Technical University
Note: After applying for change of Institution, you don’t have anything to worry about again, as the Tech-U admission office will take it from there.
Tech U Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Tech U Post Utme is 160. See TECH-U Cut Off Mark for all courses.
Recommended: How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS
The Oyo State Technical University Ibadan Post UTME Date
At the time of writing this, there is no mention of screening for candidates who apply for admission. Admission could depend on your JAMB score and O’Level Score.
The sale and submission of the Technical University, Ibadan Post UTME form will end: (no closing date yet).
If you have questions about TECH-U Post Utme Form, kindly reach us via the comment section. Check the List of Schools That Have Released Their Post Utme Form.
Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by Admin