NECO Mathematics Questions and Answers 2022. I will be showing you past Maths objective and theory repeated questions for free in this post. You will also understand how NECO Mathematics questions are set and how to answer them.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and December/January respectively.
- 1 NECO Maths Objectives and Essay Answers (Expo) 2022
- 2 Tips on How to Pass NECO Mathematics Examination
NECO Maths Objectives and Essay Answers (Expo) 2022
The 2022 NECO Mathematics expo will be posted here during the NECO Mathematics examination. Keep checking and reloading this page for the answers.
NECO 2022 Mathematics Essay and OBJ Answers Loading...
Today’s Math Essay Answers: Wait patiently, the answers will soon be posted
NECO Mathematics Essay Answers Loading… Keep reloading this page for more answers
The following NECO Maths questions are questions to expect in the 2022 NECO examination.
The questions below are the NECO past questions and answers that will help you in your 2022 NECO Mathematics Questions.
1. Express the product of 0.09 and 0.06 in standard form
2. Evaluate 4610 base eight – 2675 base eight
A. 1713 base eight
B. 1731 base eight
C. 1735 base eight
D. 1935 base eight
E. 2025 base eight
3. The shorter hand of a clock points to 9. What number did it point to 30 hours ago
4. Evaluate log(6x^2 + X – 1) = 0
A. x = 1/2 or x = -2/3
B. x = 0 or x= 1
C. x = 2/3 or x = 1/3
D. x = 1 or x= -1
E. x = -1/2 or x = 1/3
5. Given that log2 = 0.3010 and log3 = 0.4771, find the value of log(1.5)^2
- NECO English Questions and Answers
- NECO Physics Questions and Answers
- NECO Chemistry Questions and Answers
6. The present ages of a mother and her daughter are in ratio 11:3 and the daughter’s age is 9. what will be the ratio of her daughter in years time?
7. The first term of an Arithmetic Progression is equal to twice the common difference d. Find in terms of d, the 5th term of the A.P.
D. a + 5d
E. 2a + 4d
8. The common ratio of a Geometric Progression is 2. If the 5th term is greater than the 1st term by 45, find
9. In a class of 80 students, every student has to offer Economics or Geography or both. If 65 students offered Economics and 50 offered Geography, how many students offered both subjects.
10. Solve the equation 7x^2 = 3x
A. x = 3 or 7
B. x = or 7
C. x = 0 or 3/7
D. x = 0 or 9
E. x = 7/3 or 3/7
Tips on How to Pass NECO Mathematics Examination
Have a Target and Work Towards Actualizing it
You have decided to pass NECO Mathematics 2022 and I am sure of that. Now, the next thing you should do is set targets.
You have told yourself, “I will score A in Neco Maths 2022”, that’s not all. You need to plan on how to make it happen by making good NECO result. Create a timetable and master plan to achieve your goals.
Get the Recommended Textbook on Mathematics for 2022 NECO Examination
Normally, NECO recommends books for the examination. But apart from NECO English where certain novels are compulsory, you are free to use any good English Language textbook to prepare for NECO 2022 exam.
Some textbooks are more difficult to understand. If you have any topic you are finding difficult to understand, then get a textbook that will simplify the topics and make life better for you.
Do not Skip Mathematics Examples and Exercise you Will Come Across While Reading:
Many candidates are fond of skipping exercises and even examples while studying textbooks. In fact, we like notebooks so much that we could ask, “can I read my notebook and pass NECO Mathematics 2022?” Don’t be scared of attempting exercises in Biology. Face the challenges.
Note: The above questions are likely NECO Mathematics Questions and Answers
If you have any questions about the NECO Mathematics Questions and Answers 2022, kindly drop your question in the comment box.
Last Updated on July 21, 2022 by Admin